How old are you guys?

F

FoundationOfRancor

Im 14. And online, I usually say im 15 or 16, later, if they seem open minded enough, I tell them my real age. but no one litens to you if your young. Well, im 14, I guess thats the point im trying to make :)

Killer Joe

Being a teacher doesn't mean you have people skills. Jerks come in all ages. However, with that said, there has to be a wall, of some kind, that seperates a student from her/his teacher. Without it only chaos and disruption can come of it. It's the smart teacher that let's the wall develop in harmony with the student thus creating a shared respect for one another. Meaning that the wall is built by both the teacher and the student (it's that "It Takes Two to Tango" garb). As for Almindra, well, you're probably right, from your point of view.

G

Griffith_se

I just said I'd rather not say. If You really care how old I am I'll tell You. I just don't like to give out to much personal info. Ya never know.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh, I understood why you didn't want to give out personal info. In fact, I was under the impression that most people DON'T like doing that because of "you never know" and that urza's mistress' generalizations was opposite: teens are GLAD to give out info and women not. So I was just giving him/her? (I still haven't figured it out) a counter-example using you... sorry, I didn't mean for you to feel forced in giving it out :(

L

Lythand

Well Its been some time since I posted here..but finding the post I was most curious at..I am 27..and proud to be old..er..um...young..

D

Duel

Okay, news for all you: at the national Pokemon championships, the final match was between a 8 year-old and a 18 year-old. That 18 year old has gotta feel like a bully...

Most people here are in their teens or 20's, with a few exceptions *Cough* Yellowjacket *Cough* That's pretty good, and we have an age range. Dang we're cool!

D

DÛke

Dang it! People here are much younger than I thought...
That's got to be disappointing for me...
I'm 17, and I must say, I am glad to see females playing Magic, because I have a lot of female friends, but NO female Magic-friends, and I would really like to make some, so any of you girls/women out there that just need to say something, just drop me an email or a private message, I'll be more than happy to make friends...

I love this place...
It has female Magic players.. :)

D

Duel

I actually just met 2 females who play magic. They're the first 2 I've ever met.

A

Almindhra

I'm really 3 years...But people say I wipe my butt like an adult!...

Now spank my buttock and think of me as something special because I act so mature...

What is wrong with you people?...All of you here who are in your early teens think you have to prove yourself by saying that you're so much maturer than your actual age...Stop!...Please!...If you're so mature, we'll see it on here...Don't tell us...We'll see by what you post...If even reading what you post on here can make accurate judgements!...

H

Hetemti

I'm not in the 13-15 range (well past it, frankly) and I won't tell my real age. Why? None of yo's beezewacks.

If you ask, I'll say 490.

See. Just did. If you don't like that, too bad.

A

Apollo

Well, as you said:
But I really hate when people think less of you because of your age
Teenagers have something of a reputation, ya know? A lot of us feel like if we just post "I'm 15," then people will assume we're immature jerks. And some people will assume that. So we think that we have to say something so that others won't make that assumption. You may judge people by what they post, but others might not. Earlier, Duke said something like "Dang it! People here are much younger than I thought... That's got to be disappointing for me..."

So people do make assumptions. That's why we say stuff like that.

Apollo

D

DÛke

I said that not because I don't like 15 year olds or whatever, I said it because I've had enough of younger teens, you have no idea what I've gone through with younger teens. It's hard to explain.
It's dissapointing for me because I thought I was speaking to an older level of people, but now, as I see, you people are mature, you don't need to be old to be mature. So everything is fine, no matter how old you are, as long as you are mature. Heck, I've seen 23 year olds who act like children...I'm 17, and I must say, I act like an immature person sometimes, but that's only when I'm drunk...I think...

H

Hetemti

I act immature because:

1) It's fun.
2) It allows me to have the upper hand on people.

I'm such a control freak...

L

Lythand

No matter what our physical age is..its the mental age that counts. Gender is not important either. What we are all not seeing is we are here to express a passion we all love. And thats Magic. We have to accept the fact that magic attracts all ages and genders and races..and colors etc etc etc...So we look beyond what we are and get to the facts..that we are all magic players sharing a common bond. I personally dont care what physical age a person is..Its how they present themselves..
I know quite a few immature people in their 40's +

So lets not let age be a problem