How old are you guys?

A

Apollo

I didn't think you'd be prejudiced against teens, Duke, since you are one, but that's an example of the kind of statement we're afraid of seeing, and the reason we say "but I'm mature."

T

TheGuyFromTheOtherPost

...just wanted to say that I'm very happy that there are a lot of younger people here. I'm also pleased to see a lot of grown ups.
I'm 34, and I'm going to turn 35 next month. I have 3 kids and a wife. I always enjoy playing Magic with my children and I also enjoy playing casual games. The only thing I hate is T2, it has done so many bad things for me.

Believe it or not, I'm the Guy from the other post.

**By the way, I'm getting so many questions about "what other post", and I'll just answer this right now: I work at a post office, and I have been working there for so long. Kids around the area call me "the guy from the other post (office)" because I used to work at a different post office, and I got transfered, and surprisingly, everyone liked me in this new area, and they just began to call me Mike, the guy from the other post. I hope this clears things up.**

[Edited by TheGuyFromTheOtherPost on August 15th, 2000 at 11:57 PM]

L

Lythand

A post office mail guy that plays magic. Hey! could you write a reply to my "Voted Most likly not to play magic " Post in the off topic section? I think you fit in good in that subject :)

Is it me..or does it make you wonder if its safe to play magic with a post man..after all the stories of post men shooting up a post office

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's probably you, Lythand. I'd be more worried about playing with "students" because there are probably more stories about THEM shooting up their schools than postal workers shooting up their offices.

[Edited by Spiderman on August 16th, 2000 at 06:46 AM]

L

Lythand

You are probably right. I can even remeber reading a news article about a kid shooting another kid for his pokemon cards

S

SadistAngel

young and loving it!!! im 20 ..gonna turn the big 21 in december :)

and to the author of this thread, ~runs up to ya and throws a big hug~ I am in the exact same boat as you are :) i just started playing magic 2 weeks ago and only know what cards do or are worth when they come into play.. I have always been amazed at everyones memory of their cards and what they do and are worth!! I have such a short term memory ;P i think that will have an impact on my achieving greatness in this game but hey im trying anyways :)

If you ever have any questions, well first i prolly cant answer them but i can try hehe.. and if i have some ill be sure to confuse you too :p

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Seems the "Pie" People all transpire age. Depending on the post I'm every age from 10 to imortal. I prefer the later. Its amazing what you'll try when you don't think you'll die. wow, i just realized how that makes me sound like i do lots of crazy stuff.