How does the restrictions affect the casual players??

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I think we're talking about the latest changes to the rules that used to come out every month, not just the card wordings. Those little addendums to Rule 3.14 for example (just making up that rule). But not specific to the cards themselves.

N

NorrYtt

Our rule is your deck has to be legal to play in a DCI Sanctioned format. So you can play 4 Fact or Fictions as long as you aren't playing Power, for example.

Ferret

Staff member
Originally posted by Oversoul
Wow, I'd forgotten about Mox Perl. What happened to it anyway?
Not sure - shortly before The Dojo went down the site became only partially accessible. I could access their main page, but when I tried to go further in nothing happened - I know it wasn't my connection because I was working for an ISP at the time and I did most of my surfing at work. I guess these things happen.

-Ferret

"some sites can't survive w/o corporate sponsorship..."

T

train

what kind of players are you?: do you play following the restricted lis or not??

I play with the format lists - except for one or two builds I use in free-concept games, where anything goes...

It all really depends on the players and their moods at the times...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So do you play with a stable group whose moods change or different players - whenever you can find a game?