Hi!

Discussion in 'New & Returning Members' started by Sax_the_Walker, Oct 6, 2000.

1. Sax_the_Walker New Member

um... ill just say hi.... and go off and go craxy psycotic stuff.....
  2. Bob Idiot

welcome to the Funny Farm
  3. Volradon Kicking it oldschool

WelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcomeWelcome
  4. Hawaiian mage CPA symbiod

I hope you all know, Bob, Taka and Sax all originated from MTGcraft. I told them about the CPA, and got it on the top of the links.

I'm advertiseing your site! ust take a look at *mine!

Any way...

Welcom Sax. There are plenty of ankles here so it should a paradise for you.
  5. Namielus Phrexian Plaguelord

I"M CRAZY!!!!!!

No time to explain...
  6. Apollo Bird Boy

Welcome!
  7. Zadok001 CPA Founder, Greater Good

:) Greetings! No high explosives are generally put into use for the purposes of welcoming new people, but you never know... Watch out for a few of our more pyschotic members, they tend to go on vitual killing sprees...

/begin{nickname speech}
    Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
    /end{nickname speech}
  8. Cerberus New Member

Welcome Namielus is truely crazy in a evil way I can tell you that
  9. nodnarb24 Supreme Overlord/The Rat King

[me]attaches a bomb to zadok.[/me]

Come and see the fireworks.
  10. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

[me] attaches a bomb to nodnarb24[/me]
    Double the fireworks, double the fun!
    Welcome to the nuthouse!
  11. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

12. I jump from Phyrexia to MTGcraft to here.
    My threat is the one on the top.
  13. Multani Treetrunk Guy

Welcome.
    Hope you enjoy it here. :D
  14. Gerode Becoming a Lurker Again

Hi! I'm one of the crazy CPA Members!

I won't go on a virtual killing spree, though, unless you steal one of my Shiny Objects.

[me] sees Shiny Object in the distance and leaves the room. [/me]
  15. Phyrexian Pie-Eater Veteran CPA Member<BR><FONT co

Welcome to the CPA. As part of the welcome ceremony,I cook up all the cool newbies a feast, but for you I made...

[me]pulls out punch, pie, and Spam'n'egg sandwiches[/me] I was on a budget, you guys think i'm made of money?
  16. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hey! How ya doin! I remeber when I wuz new. No sweat, you'll git in da process. I hope ya won't be inavtive. Well anyways, WELCOME! just like mammy.

I AM PSYCHO!
  17. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

Don't pay attention to dw he's just a wannabe psycho:)
  18. dw51688 The Mad Scientist

Hmmm. I guess I am just on a sugar high.
  19. Darsh Corrupt CPA Member

You should have seen me last night at about 2:30am, and to make it worse I'm listening to Weird Al on an infinite loop.:)

Hey
    Hey
    Do that Hebrew thing!
  20. MrXarvox The Prettiest Man Alive

If you have not yet come to know my evil...
    Beware, for if thou art puny and also mortal, I shall eat thy soul and feed thy corpse to my cat! :D
    If you aren't... well then Welcome! :cool: