Hey Jackal!

U

Ura

Could you please shoot me with the remaining arrows and make sure the last one has an explosive warhead?

Pleeeeeeease?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes! Its been a really crappy day. > :(

C

Chaos Turtle

Lightsaber time!
flshh!---whrrrrrr

[][][XX][O]<))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

[me]Chaos Turtle slices and dices Ura cuz he asked for it[/me]

[Edited by Chaos Turtle on July 5th, 2000 at 06:39 AM]

Z

Zadok001

Technically speaking, he didn't ask for THAT. He asked to be shot.

"Picky, picky, picky..."

U

Ura

thank....you....
*dies*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Yes, its yet again a crappy day.

G

Gryphonclaw

Hah! Just to harass Ura I cast a Karmic Guide, targetting him!

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-11-2000 at 03:22 PM).]

U

Ura

I'll cast honor the fallen on myself so I can be removed from the game and I'll let Gryphon have the life since he needs to get one.

G

Gryphonclaw

*Gryphonclaw removes a force of will from the game to misdirect the Counterspell onto the Honor the Fallen.*

How dare you force me to acquire a life! &gt; :(

[Edited by Gryphonclaw (04-11-2000 at 05:26 PM).]

T

The Magic Jackal

I would kill you ura, but i haven't gotten my cards in the mail yet! When i get them i'll be sure to kill you, promise :)

S

Spaceman Spiff

OK, that does these stupid fights arent getting anywhere...

er
I EXILE THEE WHO PICKS FIGHTS!!!

U

Ura

*clobbers Gryhon with a live trout and takes his magic cards away so he can be dead again*

ok Jackal, deal. :)

U

Ura

*scoops up a kobold by the tail and clobbers Spiff over the head with it knocking him unconcious and stuffs him in an obliette till he's a nice boy and doesn't threaten defenseless posters with icky exiles*

Nahhhhh!!

I

Istanbul

Jesus. I leave for a little while, and what do I find when I come back? Infantile mental midgets shooting ASCII arrows at each other and hitting each other with kobolds, as if said kobolds wouldn't bend those morons over and turn them into kobold bitches.

You people are wretched, pathetic, snivelling turds flopping wetly out of an incontinent cow's ass. You don't deserve the right to AIR, much less a computer. Do the world a favor and dive into a vat of acid; anything less might leave some small part of you behind, and the last thing I want as a denizen of this planet is to experience your existence longer than is absolutely necessary.

I swear. Some people are only alive because it's illegal to kill them.

O

Ophidian

For you foul words I sentence thee to go to the wood and find the largest tree, and chop it down with..

...A HERRING!

Oh, yes, a shrubbery will do

C

Chaos Turtle

Istanbul you cancerous testicular mole, you have some nerve dropping out of sight then popping back up here spouting your vile brand of anti-intellectual drivel.

You're like a getting a toothache in church, which is to say, pretty f*cking annoying!

Why don't you just stay where you are, in the shallow end of the gene pool, so that nobody has to rescue your ass when the thoughts get a little too deep.

Cheers.

G

Gryphonclaw

What's with the feces fixation Istanbul? Are you so mired in your own excrement that you visualize all others to be the same?
Or is it that you quite literally have sh!t for brains and thus are only capable of spewing the stuff out of your mouth?

And where do you get off saying that you have come out drastically superior to your opponent in every exchange? I seem to recall a certain thread where you were very thoroughly put in your place, and actually somehow stayed there, instead of crawling out of the sewer that is your feeble excuse for a brain and demonstrating once again your inability to communicate coherently.

T

The Magic Jackal

Your wish is my command Urza.

&lt;----------(34)--------
&lt;----------(35)--------
&lt;----------(36)--------
&lt;----------(37)--------
&lt;----------(38)--------
&lt;----------(39)--------
&lt;----------(40)--------
&lt;----------(41)--------
&lt;----------(42)--------