Hey Everyone

• Thread starter MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969
  • Start date
M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

Hello my Fellow Magic players! I think this thing is awesome, and I hope I have fun doing it, just like all of you.....I think;P Well, just saying hi and bye everyone!

N

nodnarb24

Welcome, i'm one of the insane ones... oh wait were all insane.

D

Darsh

Welcome Master! Everyone let Zadok do the speech (THIS MEAN YOU APOLLO!)

S

sageridder

Welcome aboard.And rember you don't win friends with salad,you don't win friends with salad,you don't win friends with salad.Psst hey over here, while they're all in that congo line.*sageridder slips protective aluminum foil headgear to new guy.It's up to you if you want to wear it or not,but it will stop THEM from reading your thoughts.:cool:

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

Thanks for all the welcomes, but does this board support HTML???

A

Apollo

welcome!

OK, here comes Zadok's welcome speech!

oh, fine. I'll let him do it. Meanie.

N

Namielus

HI I'm what would be called crazy in a can, and I was opened so here I am.

Sorry but HTML isn't supported but this easy to remeber tags funtion just like html example:
(No tags have the '!' that is only so you can read it)

[!color="blue"]This text would be blue[/color]
This text happens to be red not blue

Or you can use hex codes instead of the name of the color like this '#000000'

[!me]You can also do actions using the me tag.[/me]
[me]picks up his computer and throws it to the wall[/me]
[me]also notes that it automaticly adds your name at the begining[/me]

There is more tags to find these out check on the http://www.magic-singles.com/cpa/forums/index.php?action=bbcode there

Z

Zadok001

Hey, Namielus, betcha didn't know you changed the font there at the end, did you? :)

Welcome aboard, ~insert name here.~ I'm not even gonna TRY to type that out. What should we call you, The Master (no, Bad Idea(tm))? Oh, yeah, I'm posting for a reason, that's right! Welcome aboard!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Oh, btw guys, it's ok to take my speech. :) It has to be put up by someone, I don't care who... If you beat me to it, so be it. ([me] fires the starting pistol.[/me]) It's ok. Besides, it gives me something to brag about when I _do_ win!

C

Cateran Emperor

Let's not mention "The Master" ever again...

Anyhoo, I'm the local story guy, and no longer the INvasion info guy as now everyone's gotten in on it :(

Oh well, hey PPE, where the Station Wagon of Welcomeness? Mmmm, pie... :D

N

nanokill

welcome you to the asylum that is the cpa. no one here is sane, but it has soft walls, good food , warm jackets, i know i'll never leave [me]struggles with straight jacket"come off dammit"[/me]j/k

enjoy the insanity.looks like you will fit right in here.

M

MaSteRofDisAsTeR6969

Huh? How do you add colors and change fonts and stuff???

E

Elrond

Welcome, and about the colors and stuff, I have no idea, but feel free to visit the Testing Forum and I'm sure someone can explain it for you.

D

DÛke

Welcome here.
And, by the way, you will not need that protective head gear Sageridder gave you. I can read thoughts IT even can't stop:D.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
How DID you change fonts... I thought you couldn't do that...

Anyway, I can't remember if colors are there but try clicking on FAQ at the top of the page... a lot of stuff should be in there. (BTW, no images either).

Z

Zadok001

Namielus explained the colors quite nicely, actually... As for his impressive ability to switch fonts and probably not even know it, I haven't a clue. I don't believe font code is active...

Arial font.

Geneva font.

Z

Zadok001

Well, if it IS active, that's NOT how you do it. :) Thank you, thank you, I love teaching by bad example...