Hey everyone new fem member :)

C

Child of Gaea

I am so dissapointed! I waited this whole time without posting to see how many of you would hit on my wife and not a one! There goes the magic playing, drooling on themselves geek theory!

I am glad you have all welcomed my wife so heartily. I knew you would just as you would any other member. She likes to talk about whooping me, and I must say it is true. The only thing I dont understand is why she wonders why I make up excuses not to play. How would you feel if you had been playing for a few years and someone starts a week ago and is already beatin your ass?!?

"Im just trying to make her feel good"

Anyhow, meet my wife the dark angel of my dreams...

N

nanokill

welcome sadisticangel to the cpa :D

keep posting and keep kicking Child's arse (j/k) :p

D

DÛke

SadistAngel is my type of a girl! Joking...No offense though :).

Anyway, have you ever drank blood before SadistAngel?
Not from soneone's neck, but like, when you bleed, a lot, do you suck it? One time, I was using a kife, and I cut my thumb, really, really bad cut; I was away from the sink, so I just sucked all the blood coming out of the thumb, just to avoid spaltering, but, it was better than I though it would...I remember telling my girlfriend about it, and she slapped me so hard, that it made me want to bite her real hard, you know, get the blood flow, maybe drink a glass or two :)...

Joking! DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE THAT NOW!
I don't like blood drinking! But, I have tasted blood before...

So Angel, have you tasted blood?
How old are you, if you don't mind me asking; you look like you're in your 20s...I'm 17...Now, tell me how old you are...

"MMMMmmm mmmm, blood is my first choice wine!"

A

Almindhra

First...Hi SadistAngel..Welcome to the CPA...And yes, I am female...

Apollo...Thanks for remembering me...*glares at the rest of the CPA members*...

Cateran Overlord...Thanks...I am quite the babe...lol...j/k...

As for Almindhra? Yes, she looks like a female, she talks like a female, but she acts like, like, um...I don't know, a, monster. Watch out for Almindhra, she could eat you alive.
I am not that bad, only to you, Duke...You have over 300 posts and have been a member for what? 3 days now?...I only hold a personal vendetta against you...

*Notice Almindhra's lack of smilies all throughout this post

Mwhahahahahahahahahhahahahahahaha

D

DÛke

...I love you too "doe"...
If you think I post a lot because I think this is a competition, then, you are wrong! I post here because I like to, that's all, and, if you don't like me, than you should be happy to see me slow down on my posting, since it's school now for me, and I really can't find the time to come here more often. Ofcourse, I will be here to annoy you Doe, just watch out for me, because I'll haunt you down. Hey, if I really want a competition, I could have added Guy's posts with mine, that would really have PO'd you Doe, but I don't care about the number, I care about my posts. Besides, you have to admit, Almindhra, that my quality is getting better, yes, I know not the best, but better. I haven't spammed for sometimes now, or have I? I don't think I have.

Notice how I don't use smilies when talking to Almindhra, but I use a lot of smilies when talking to someone else...Hey, I'm still smiling, but I ain't showing it...

Purple Girl, Whimseeee, Grifth Se, SadistAngel, and Doe, am I missing someone else? Good group of females. We need more...A LOT MORE!

[Edited by DÛke on August 25th, 2000 at 03:34 AM]

T

theorgg

y'know, your whole viewpoint changes when you find out that sombody you've sent mail to is a satanist...

[me] shivers with memories of accusation[/me]

why anyone would believe that he would triumph over the lord, I do not know...

[me] shivers[/me]

S

SadistAngel

Almindrha nice to meet you :)

Orgg- im sorry to hear that you think of me differently bc of what i believe in :( its nothing like i think i triumph over anybody..to put it all in a nut shell,i just choose not to worship any deity..that including Satan!!if you read any form of intellegent information about Satanism you will likely get a different viewpoint of it...its much like atheism with a fancy name!!

anyhow child is off playing Friday night magic with Baron Sengir while i sit here twidling my thumbs ~snorts~ ahhh my time will come

S

SadistAngel

OH and Duke~ "chuckles" no i have not drank blood nor even thought about it :p thats cool that you are into it tho...whatever makes your boat float i guess :) Im sure you deserved the slapping you got from your girlfriend ..no offense of course :O You are quite entertaining tho ~smiles~ I enjoy your posts keep em coming :)

D

DÛke

...whatever...

Anyway, so you say you have never tried blood before?
Well, you are missing a lot :), trust me!
You could substitue milk, soda, or wine with just pure human blood.
If you can't find a human willing to share their blood, then, use force. Just go out in the middle of the night, walk around the streets, and whomever you see first gets to be the lucky one! Invite them home, and scare them to hell. Get your glass ready, get out a sharp knife, and slowly, cut their neck so blood flows gently, now, you have an option, you could just stick your mouth around the cut and suck the blood directly (that's if you want more freshness and it's more classical), or, you could get your little glass, fill it up, and you might want to add some lemon extract with that to make it sour a bit (this is if you want it fancy and representative). I usually serve it as an appitizer, before dinner, which we eat underground in a haunted basment. We close all the lights, and we practice our rituals. Dark rituals.

Everyone joining must bring a something, like a human body, a neck, blood forevery one or something; failure to do so will result in a fatality.

There are many other secrets, but, I can't reveal everything to normal human beings such as you people. We must keep our rituals and practices to ourselves, until the day. The day we shall walk the earth. The feast will begin, and no one is safe. The hellmouth will reopen once again, and we shall rejuvinate using humans as a resource.

The day is near.

**All this is just a joke, so don't ask me if I perform or having anything to do with vampires or whatever. All this is just a joke, nothing more; intended to be whatever you want to be...it's just a joke......**

Or is it? *wolf howls and lighting strikes...*

A

Apollo

This thread is starting to scare me...

Hey, DUke! What are you doing here? How did you know where I lived? What's with that knife? Hey, wait! Stay back!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaasgghhh

D

DÛke

...salty! Nodnarb, although I know you have no contact with my world, you should know that blood is not salty. I've dranken blood before, and salty is not the way to describe it, it's more like sweet and saviory, warm, fresh, and replenishing...

**Again, this is just a joke, don't get offended by this content**

A

arhar

Hello there, fellow worshipper of Satan.

Soon enough, the satanic army will march through the charred ruins of human civilization.

Mwahahahahhahaha!

P.S.: If you play Magic, into goth, play Vampire, you MUST be listening to heavy metal! There's no way you don't, I'm willing to bet on it.

P.P.S.: So how long ago have you sold your soul? I sold mine a couple of years ago for the promise to win the Magic world championship. I would've, too, if it wasn't for damn Jon Finkel, who apparently not only sold his soul, but the souls of his immediate family, friends, and co-workers. Oh well ;)

T

theorgg

oh-- Athieism Is better than satanism...

Satanism=Dumbass stupidity

Athieism= The'll come around in about ten-twenty years

As you can tell, I do believe in God. When you use the word "satanism" it means to me the worship of a being that is obviously not as powerful as the one he faces--and he is also evil...

Athieism? I think it's a matter of time and events in that case...

S

SadistAngel

Ok ok, enough bout our personel beliefs...You believe what you want and I will do the same :)

D

DÛke

...like your attitude Angel:), and I would like to talk to you some more:), about everything!
Since you don't seem to come here often, how about we talk over PM?
I have a lot to say to a person like you:), you look like a fun person to talk to, and, you seem very familiar too:), just PM me, or should I PM you? Whatever you want! I want talk, talk, talk, and talk.

I won't be here usually from Monday till Thursday because I have school, so, I won't get your answer right away since I have to wait till Friday:). I will be there, waiting to talk to you...
Have a nice sleep, may dreams haunt you down :)...

N

NeuroDeus

Well for one thing at least I know, that I am not the only one locked in the basement... btw what is a girl ?