Hey everyone new fem member :)

S

SadistAngel

Greetings!
First off I am Child of Gaea's "wench" heheh seriously tho he got me hooked on magic now... Now I want to play all the time and he always has excuses for not :p its cuz ive been beatin his arse :) Well just thought i should post something.. I am very new to this so i am just catching on .. I may not post much but its cuz i probably have no clue what anything means hehe .. give me time and im sure you all will be seeing more of me..

T

The Magic Jackal

Welcome aboard :) Just watch out for the guy called "ed sullivan", he's a wacko

j/k ed

D

Dark Horse

I heard Ed Sullivan tortures kittens, and is a butcher for a living. ;)

Welcome aboard.

S

SadistAngel

LOL wackos are good :O im not all that sane either ~wink~ thanks for the welcomes :) it makes me feel good .OH and make sure and rub in childs face how i beat him with his own deck last night :)P~

T

The Magic Jackal

I've heard that in some parts of the country there are cults that worship ed ;) ;)

Angel: If you not all that sane you should fit in fine here.

S

SadistAngel

ok great now for my first lesson, can you explain to me this tag guard thing?? i would hate to get tagged or somethin cuz of my stupidity :p

D

DÛke

Hey Angel, Ed is not the person to watch out for...
You want really cool wackos? Here, try Nodnarb and FoundationOfRancor :)

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
I'm not wacko, but I'm still trying to figure out why all my walls are padded.... :)

welcome!

Z

Zadok001

Wow, Ed! They gave you padded walls? They never bothered to do that when they had _me_ in the asylum... :) I feel cheated!

Tag Guard: Ignore it. It's part of a never-ending game some people are involved in. :) 99% of the members aren't in it, you don't have to worry about it.

*TAG!* :) J/K

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

Welcome aboard! Go beat Child's head in for me! :) J/K, Child!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Ed! They gave you padded walls? They never bothered to do that when they had _me_ in the asylum... I feel cheated!
Had? :D [Well, I'm out now! They tried to keep me longer, but my English teacher convinced them I was ok... --Zadok001]

Welcome!

W

Whimsical

An open declaration of feminity here... better greet you early before the testosterone of the board start beating a warpath to this thread <can already hear distant cries of "A female Magic player?! Where?!">.

<waves hi> Welcome to the asylum. You'll like the people here ... they're all nuttier than a Snickers bar...

T

theorgg

[me] bites his arm hoping for peanutty-chocolatly-carmaly goodness[/me]

UUUHHHHHGGGG! [me] spits[/me]

yicch! that crust is salty!

[me] fishes a strip of merfolk hide out from behind his breechcloth and chews on it vigourusly like gum[/me]

hopefully this'll get rid of the dirt taste...
thankfully there's some freshwater 'folk here in sarpadia...
it's just a bit tough to get to the wizards...

By the way, Welcome Angel. If you see a Trained Orgg with a signature on it, I belive it's either my signature or your husband has an odd habit...:)

keep on kickin' that kid's ass for us...

and try to buy a deck of your own and tune it to woop 'em...

I still can't believe that he is making excuses why not to play! that's amazing!

F

FoundationOfRancor

anyway, SadistAngel: One of the best things about this site is its exceptance of others, if you dont understand something, simply ask and one of us will gladly explain! Anyway, welcome!

[inappropriate confusion deleted. Rancor, that was unnessisary.-Orgg]

[Edited by theorgg on August 18th, 2000 at 03:54 PM]

S

SadistAngel

:) well gee where do i start ...thanks again for all the friendly welcomes ~smiles~

I want very much to start buying my own cards instead of using childs all the time.. Im literally starting from scratch so as soon as i get some cards togehter ill have to get some feedback from you all cuz if i ask child all the time well, theres really no point in trying to whoop on him if he knows my strategy :p I do know that i really liked playing his black deck tho..

So approximatly how many female members are there? Id be interested in meeting some... not that i dont like guys but ya know how it is :)

P

Purple_jester

YES! Another female member! Welcome! Seeing that you're Child's "wench", that means you're the one in charge, huh? *WINKS*

We need to get more girls on this site.

It's slow going, but someday, we'll take over... Oops. Kinda revealed the invasion plands there... Please ignore that... ;)

S

SadistAngel

Why you hit the nail right on the head mistress :) i do rule the roost in this house heeh..

~shakes your hand~ nice to meet you...I agree with getting more females here..im guessing the majority of magic players are men from what ive seen...anyways how long have you been playing for?

T

The Magic Jackal

Ed: wow, they put you in an asylum. My parents just locked me downstairs. I haven't seen sunlight for 3 years...

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
MJ - what's sunlight? ;)

SA - there are several other female players here. I can't think of most of them now, but Griffith_se comes to mind now.