Hey everybody

A

Almindhra

Yeah, I still play...It just makes me so sad when I go to tournaments...When I play, I play to win...And, I never do at tournys...And its not just that I don't win, I act like a bumbling idiot...That angers me more!...I act so stupid...Like, I don't know how to tap lands or something...Its really bad...Pros give me the heebee jeebees...

Killer Joe

With your witty brain and forked tongue? I know some of Ally's competetor's (Sean, the Kaiser, Rory Walker, etc...) and 'yes' some of them are intimadating but you, you Ally could champion them because you're smarter than they are and plus, being a famale player, you could use that to your advantage by giving it right back to them what they dish out. BTW, I saw Rory in the 'Burgh trying to "Q" but my friend Mike made top spot, HAH!

A

Almindhra

Yes, yes, I know I'm smarter...hahaha!...The only thing thats to my advantage is when they beat me, they're nice about it (because I'm just a female)...I did beat Cousin once, and boy was he pissed!...Replenish beat Ponza!...I whooped him really bad!...I'm trying to be myself (heh heh) when we go play, but they do intimidate me, and I'm not...

Glad your friend beat him out!...Hes such a dumb a**!!...lol...

J

Jaws10387

Wow this thing is ancient history. Look what happens when i don't pay attention to this area. Things have changed. A time when Zadok didn't give nicknames. Wow! Things have changed quite a bit since i've joined even. Someone should start a battle like the great classic; Orgg Bring the Rock.

ShadyBusDriver:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ihsan's Shade TRIED to start another battle but others jumped in despite being specifically told not to... :rolleyes: