Hey everybody

F

FoundationOfRancor

Just wanted to say that im new here. And to tell you the truth, I like what I see. CPA is the future of magic IMHO, as is casual playing in general.

Ed Sullivan

CPA Founder, Web Guy
Staff member
Welcome! Glad to have you aboard! Enjoy your stay and feel free to discuss anything (appropriate forum, though ;))

-mike

T

The Magic Jackal

Next member is member 200, just thought i'd let you know!

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey ed, under my name it just says user dude but your it says web guy. Obvoiusly you desined the CPA but can I ever change my status?

K

K1

Hi Ed,

It seems that every new user asks this question. perhaps you'd want to modify the description of the suggestions topic to include, get a title, create a new topic (though it seems a bit much for just a single purpose) or put in an addy when people sign up. Just a suggestion.

K1 out

Z

Zadok001

Also, Ed, is it possible for other Adims to give people nicknames? If so, how?

Z

Zadok001

Foundation, if you want a nickname, just ask. Has to be less than 15 characters, spaces included, though. If you come up with one, it will show up under your name in all posts.

C

Chaos Turtle

Hey, FoundationOfRancor, can I just call you "Foundation" or "Rancor"? ;)
I try very hard to show lots of respect for my fellow members but your name is just so long! :)
Puh-leeze advise...

F

FoundationOfRancor

LOL. Everybody here is so nice, its cool! I guess you can call me rancor (Cool word). Thanks everybody for the warm welcome. I dont really need a nickname, do I? Oh and this place is SO much better than mtgnews or the dojo. IF any of you wanna schedule a time to play over MIE or apprentice, im all for it because i am constantly looking for nice pople to play with. Again, thanks for the greeting and im happy to be here!

A

Apollo

Just a quick question: what exactly does FoundationofRancor mean? Welcome to the CPA, although being quite new myself, I don't know if I have any business welcoming anyone! :)

Apollo

Z

Zadok001

Well, Rancor is basically synonomous to anger, or extreme hatred... Foundation of Hatred? Hey, I've got no complaints about the name. It sounds cool.

"This from a guy who KNOWS most people can't even pronounce HIS nickname right..."

A

asadoine

Rancor :

I am alwazs looking for cool players ready to play MIE.
My handle there is alberto .. What's yours and what time to you ususally go there ?

berto

F

FoundationOfRancor

Hey! Rancor is deep hatred. Foundation of deep hatred is jealsoy, love, ambition, that kinda stuff. Thats what it means. asodien, my sn at MIE is hiimanidiot2000. I dont have a normal playin time. Just tell me when and i'll met ya there. Again, thanks for the warm greeting everybody!

D

Dune Echo

SO YOU'RE HIIMANIDIOT2000! I've seen you post on MTG all the time.

F

FoundationOfRancor

oh yeah. I didnt do the idiot for the CPA cuz it take to long to write (I didnt know that you didnt have to type it for CPA like mtgnews)

D

dw51688

THis is such a long time ago, just thought I would bring back a few memories to those, our senior members. [me]sniffles[/me]

F

FoundationOfRancor

Things have changes since then! So have I.

*shakes head*

"How young and foolish we all were..."

ShadyMilkMan... (Some things never change:) )

A

Almindhra

I was wondering what this was doing up here...I thought maybe you were trying to post a gag "I'm a new member" kind of thing...And Ed's post made me think that this was a gag thing too...heh heh...Was he psychic or something, Casey?...

And I just read through my opening New Member thread...Ah, the memories...Its funny if you guys go and check yours out...It was a long, long time ago...I can still remember, how that Magic, use to make me smile...And if I had my chance, I could make those people decks, and then maybe, they'd be happy, for awhile...But all the pros made me shiver, with each dumb play I'd deliver...Bad news for my ranking, I couldn't play one more game...I can remember when I cried, when I felt my wounded, dwindled, pride...And something touched me deep inside, the day, the Magic, died...:(...

How very sad....

[Edited by Almindhra on September 16th, 2000 at 11:24 AM]

M

Multani

So many good times have gone by. :)
Almindhra: Do you still play??? :(
I never posted here stating I'm a new member. At least I don't think I did....