"I be evil"
"Parlez-vous Anglais?"
"Dw? WHY WON'T YOU DIE"
"KILL YOURSELF"
"sacrifice yourself"
all ye damn hood ratz.. ;)

A

arachiron

Fun, fun, fun. Hmm...who should I be? Can't speak Ubonics though. Iz ain't gettin' no booty. You know what I'm saying? Maybe there's a twelve step program. I'm sick of being so well rounded, can't fit into a square peg.

V

Volradon

Here is a little Q. Do u guys wana pick who u r or let it be random????

D

Darsh

RANDOM! It'll be a lot more interesting:)
Just be sure to give us a day or two before Halloween to get into character.:)

M

M-phoenix

Hey, this sounds like a cool idea i haven't posted in a long time i just lurked around but i start posting again for something like this.

T

terzarima

O.K I'll go get the hat that we cann all pick names from, but I need and equal amount of people to participate....

D

Darsh

Right now we have 11 people.:)
Come on everyone! Join it'll be fun!

C

Cateran Emperor

I'll join. Hopefully I'll be someone who's the exact opposite of me so I can act weird (*cough*ademis*cough*)

H

Hawaiian mage

The bad part about this is that we'll have to wait for 9 days... :(

A

Almindhra

Hey, I want to sign up for this too...

And what if you PMed the people with who they were going to be...And we had to try to guess who people were...Just an idea...

V

Volradon

yeah i was just thinking of the same thing. we could do this two ways. One way is to like switch the sig with the person that u r acting like or we could keep it secret and u have to guess by pming me who everyone is. Lets take a vote on that.

M

M-phoenix

To keep it close to the Halloween spirit, we should switch sigs because theres nothing about guessing who a person is during Halloween.

T

terzarima

Okay Guys its all set we have 12 names (tell me if you're not on) I'll pick names out of a hat for each partner, I will then pm everybody who is involved who their partner is DO NOT TELL ANYONE!!! I will tell you on the 26th? Does that sound good so you can get things arranged. Here are the names so far

Mindy
Duke
Ademis22 (that's me!)
Darsh
Volradon
H-mage
Bob
Dw
Cat
M-Pheonix
Apollo
Arachiron

V

Volradon

how bout we wait for like a little while so we can get more people there are still some peeps i really wana join wich havent yeet so give them some time. Also, i dont think we really have decided how we r gona do this yet.

D

Darsh

Yeah ademis hold off, since when did you become the boss around here!:)
And I vote to make eveyone guess who everyone's pretending to be.

And ademis, perhaps you should reread the tread, pm me if you find anything *weird*:) if you observant, you should find it pretty fast, just don't post it here, it's a surprise.:)

T

terzarima

Of course I'm the boss, there is no other way, Darsh what's the big surprise, pm it to me....

Yeah I guess that password thing is a bad idea... but I still think its good

A

Apollo

Well, I'll try to do it... but there's no guarantee I'll be able to get online on Halloween. I'll probly be making a costume and trick-or-treating...

What's that? I'm too old? You can never be to old for bags of candy!

D

Darsh

Or you could do what I do, stay at home and eat all the leftover candy, espicially when it rains on Halloween.:)

M

M-phoenix

Hi Apollo, remember me? Looks like you're not the only phoenix around here any more.
Mwahaha!