Haloween

V

Volradon

K, on haloween we could all roleplay someone else. Like, everyone signs up and then we randomly pick like who is who

Ex: Duke gets to be Purple Girl so he has to act like her for a day.

D

DÛke

Nope. I want Purple Girl;), I don't wanna be her, not that she's NOT great, but hey, I'm a male, she's a female, it just don't make sense to be someone, um, special:).

I don't know how to be her, I can't, she's too unique. I'll try though, I won't get it right, but oh well, it's fun...ALL fun...

Oh, and how about have Purple Girl be me?
LOL...

/\/\ea Culpa.

[Edited by DÛke on 10-22-00 at 05:16 AM]

D

dw51688

Oh yeah! Big fun! Sign me up! Wasn't this a Big Brother weekly challenge. Well whatevber. Sign me up!

T

terzarima

So how do you propose we do this, let some-one else in on our pass word or something?

V

Volradon

No, for haloween u just act like that person would act and maybe like use their sig or put their name at the top of your posts

T

terzarima

Actually I think that passwrod thing is better, just make sure you trust that person. Darsh could you come over here for a sec?

D

dw51688

You are not using proper ebonics Darsh. The correct form would be:

Darsh iz in da crib otay buh-weet

D

Darsh

No I'm using Ubonics as in "U should stay outta my business Dw!:)
Besides, I like Hizouse.:)

T

terzarima

hey darsh you want ta swith with me for a day? I 'll tell you my temporary password if you tell me yours

D

Darsh

I thought we were doing random drawings, and that we were just going to impersonate someone not actually get their password and post under that name, I think thats a really bad idea, I can just imagine the mayhem when everyone starts posting under other people's names, that would be a bad idea. But the original idea IS great and sounds like a lot of fun, I just think that people won't want to participate because they don't want someone to have their password, and what if someone posts the person that their impersonating's password? No, BAD idea just stick with the orginal idea and it will be fun.

Ademis: Well I trust you so if everyone decides to do it like that, yes but not until the day or two before Halloween.

H

Hawaiian mage

This would actually be an april fools sort of thing. But we can try it out now any way. :)

V

Volradon

Well, its sorta haloweenish (sp?) cause like we get to dress up as another person, we just dress in their personality and i do think the paswords r a bad idea

D

dw51688

Duke is easy to be...

"Suck your blood"
"I am evil"
"Parlez-vous Anglais?"
"Dw? WHY WON'T YOU DIE"
"KILL YOURSELF"
"sacrifice yourself"

A

Apollo

No, Dw, that's nothing like DUke. All the words are spelled right! ***insert smilie here so DUke knows this is a joke***:)