Greetings to one and all! You can thank Yellow..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I mentioned that a bit back on another New Member thread but I think Zadok just reads these once to give the speech ;)

N

Namielus

Don't you need 2 hands to pull off a good wedgie? Or you put up the underware unevenly...

M

Milt

Hey, uneven wedgies can be even MORE destructive than an evenly distributed wedgie. It all lies in the formula: z=3x + 4a/mc2
Don't ask me the details, as they're above my primitive primate intellect. But it has something to do with weight, rippage, and other things less savory :)

B

Bob

Mr. Xarvox, if you are so smart, why didn't you notice you are still a new CPA member?
Remember what Zadok said? Tell him when you reach 30 and 100 posts....
Oh, Hi. I'm the annoying one you want to die.
Or is that Namielus? No, he just weird. DUke? No, he's the blood guy.
:D
I also like White....

D

Darsh

Bob: He likes white = He's an unholy demon sent from the depths of Hades to rain down destruction with his so-called "holy" powers of mass destruction. ;) (j/k Bob)

Hey Bob, you can stick that COP where the sun don't shine, I fart in your general direction, your mother was a hampster and your father smelt of Elderberries.;) (again, j/k)

Sorry for that but its my job to put down silly white mages.:)

M

MrXarvox

Bob: I knew about the member status upgrade. I just never felt like doing anything about it.