Greetings to one and all! You can thank Yellow..

M

Milt

Greetings fellow addicts! You can thank Yellowjacket for all the crap that I'm going to clutter your boards with :) (heh)
Anyways, great to be here! I'd like to thank all the little people who made it possible: King Kong Bundy, Andre the Giant, Manute Bol...you guys have made my dreams possible!
Anyways...off to the Deck area to get my stuff ripped up :)

Killer Joe

In a moment, the real loonies will arrive in a clown card or truck or something and give you a big wet-one!

BTW, you'll be given the nickname speech soon....

N

nodnarb24

[oUGASpfiysdbvgpiywgb0iyfbvpiasbg;ksjdgb puhgiuahg poushgpousrhg ourhgopurihguhg iorhjpoughg op 9urhg jg hjgoiehjg joijh.

Nutzo Translation: Welcome

D

Darsh

Milt, milt milt milt milt milt....I like the nice short name, anyway welcome the crazy ward of the new kingdom medical center...for the blind!

Oh, and HIZOUSE!!!!

You gotta fight
For you Right
TO PARTY!!!!!

D

dw51688

How's ya doin?

Hope ya like it from the backside,
the ruff side,
so huh huh huh YEAH!

I'm one of the less crazy ones here.

If I'm less crazy than what is more crazy?

Z

Zhaneel

actually, dw is one of the more crazy ones...

i'm actually halfway sane!

anyvays, welcome!

D

Darsh

Ummm..dw, I think you better read your post again, it doesn't sound...right.

D

dw51688

Pssss Milt, I learned it from Darsh. He the coolest

Darsh is that guy right over there, the one with the bleached hair and earring. He's the coolest. He's the best, he's DARSH!

N

Namielus

~I'm crazy

`No your not

~Let the words speak for themselves

`They can't heard you unless their blind

~Hey do not offend bind people

`I'm not gonna be PC you nazi whore!

~I'm not a nazi!

`You right he is!

!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~!!!!~~~~
Oh yea, Hi.

D

dw51688

Namielus. Um watch what you say. That wan't the best thing to say.

M

MrXarvox

I am the Illustrious Mr. Xarvox, an entity of pure evil. Now I know what you're thinking, 'yeah sure, youre just acting like you're evil, I bet at home you like to pet your kitty cat..' well you're damn right I like to pet my kitty cat! There is nothing more evil than something cute and fluffy! Beware the wrath of the cute and fuzzy, for they will consume your flesh and hand your soul over to me...

Welcome! :D

G

Gerode

Hi! I'm one of the insane CPA members!

No Nickname Speech yet? I'm ashamed of everyone!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

You make a good point guinnie pig-man. Why did no1 tell him that Zodac is the guy that grants nicknames? I dunno.

And Xerox or whatever your name is: your not pure evil. Your not even on par with my GF's(yea, go me i somehow managed to get one) mother. Well, its time to start my part in all this insanity.

[me]pulls up in the Stationwagon of Welcomeness. Pulls out punch, pie, and meat on a stick.[/me] Everything tastes better on a stick!

H

Hawaiian mage

Hello, I'm the boss around here. Everyone recently has decided to pretend I'm not and these Zadok and Ed guys are, but their just filthy liers.

I hope you do not join this childish act and WORSHIP ME LIKE THE GOD I AM!!! Hwaa ha ha ha!!!

Z

Zadok001

Good day! :) Welcome aboard, I'll be sure to flame Yellowjacket for this. J/K!

/begin{nickname speech}
Ok, here's the deal. I'm your friendly neighborhood nickname guy. :) See those neat-o little orange nicknames people have under their names? If you Private Message me (see the button at the bottom of this post with 'PM' on it?) with a request for a specific one, I'll give it to ya'. :)
/end{nickname speech}

N

Namielus

For claification I just wanted to say, that I was talking about my other personality and NOT, I REAPET NOT ANY MEMBER OF THE CPA. God I hate being PC...

If I say anything offensive unless I have the following attached It is not meant to offend anyone.

#*&'I MEAN WHAT I JUST SAID I AM NOT KIDDING AROUND HERE'&*#

And I also think that I will never use that, because I hate people that hate other people!

cmon laugh... o darn

[me]closes he eyes to make everyone stop staring at him[/me]