Greetings to everyone at CPA

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I forget the name of it but there's a chatroom link on the front page. Problem is, hardly anyone uses it that I know of. Not a lot of people that come here actually play Magic anymore.

T

train

Yeah...

We all took our winnings from our Pro Tour championships and have settled down to talk about.... nothing really....

:p

J

Jigglypuff

I still play Magic. I don't win, but I still play. And I would have won "Best Deck Ideas" at the Notables this year if it hadn't been for the voting process.

(- Steve -)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Greetings. You may stay, just don't touch my cheese bagel or my.......HEY!!!!!!! MY BAGEL IS MISSING!!!

*Ransac notices crumbs on Mazzak's shirt, so Ransac hits Mazzak over the head with a lead rabbit. Ransac then notices that his bagel is in his pocket.*

Oops.

Ransac, cpa trash man

T

theorgg

*theorgg yanks Ransac's bagel out of his pocket and tosses it into his breechcloth.

If you want to fight the Atogatog infestation, go ahead after it. I'm not even going to try.

As for chatrooms for Apprentice, I think #Beyond_Dominia(or #Beyond-Dominia, or #bdominia, or #B-dominia) is where Rakso grabbs his games from... but then again, he's a Type 1 hog, not exactly casual... I think its on Efnet as well.

T

train

Did you see that Ransac?!!... He threw your bagel in his *Fizzle!...*...:p

W

WickedBoy6

BAGEL! *Considers leaping after it, but realizes that Atogatogs love eating atogs, which he is...Well, except he eats chips, not artifacts...oh, and he's human*

I'll try those channels...and if worse comes to worse, I'll just build a Type 1 deck.

N

Nightstalkers

*Bagel tumbles through space and time finally ending its journey in the twisted shadow realm of the Nightstalkers*

Yum! Bagel

Thx!

T

train

" Ransac, if it helps, I still have the Strawbery Cream Cheese, and the wax paper your bagel was on!!!...";)

T

train

dances the pigeon
LOL!...
The pigeon???...

That's amazing how watching someone dance the pigeon can knock someone unconscious!...

*Train dreams of giant pigeons terrorizing the world and how his plan to defeat them is to throw tons of rice in the streets for them to eat...*

T

theorgg

*nabs half the donughts. Thankfully, it was a three-dozen box.

*BURBBP!*