Great news for your pocketbook!

T

train

"Well... It was a partial truth your honor..."

"I never said I didn't beat-down the blue player... I said I didn't beat-down the blue player with an baseball bat..."

:D

C

chunkymonky1053

I am probably the youngest player here but I am not saying I should start a flame war. But i grabbed a few of the older cards for like three yugi oh cards. but just because I aint drivin yet doesn't mean I can put up a fight. but base ball cards are the easiest way to just grab tons of magic cards, because " this zombie scares me I will give you this uhhh.... 5/3 for your pack of really bad players that are worth like a nickel. I hate inflation though, makes me fall behind because of my pathetic allowance.

N

Notepad

Originally posted by Spiderman
There was paint thinner, wasn't there... between the two of us, we'll tell the complete story :)
Like two old timers as a retirement care center lunch table, with enough yacking, we'll get this whole thing figured out one way or another!!! :D

O

orgg

Well, the place I go to around here has declaired that he's not going up on his pack price of 2.99, a price that he's had since Stronghold or so, for his type ][][ packs. Non type two, he'll gouge a bit, though.

If you're interested, the store is Van's Comics and Cards in Ridgeland, Mississippi. His number is 601-898-9950, and he's open around 1:00 central time until about six or seven. Try calling him if you're interested in mail ordering the packs; he might have them even cheaper by the box. What he'd charge for shipping, though, I don't know.

N

Notepad

There's a store in Prunedale, CA that sells packs for under the 2.99 price, because she says she can't justify charging so much for packs.

It's nice to have card shop dealers with a heart, even if they lack a financially sound brain. ;)