good join the heralds, bad dies, cause bad is dumb

H

herald of valdemar

Join me users of light. Lets party in our white "shoot me now " uniforms. Then let's get down to business by dominating our opponents and make them brings us stuff afterwards. Deathknight has already experianced this fate others will soon follow

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

*Summons Boston Cream Pie, and throws it at herald of valdemar* It's not so much that i'm evil, i just don't like the good guy. That, and white alone can't do crap against my pie army. Bwa ha ha ha!

M

Multani

Tag Guard

(Multani calls in a squad of B-52 (Hey! The USAF owed me a favor!) Stratofortresses and launches an air..er..pie strike. :D
Herald stumbles as the pumpkin pies land right on target.):D
Good taste AND flexibility. What more could you want?! :D

A

Apollo

Forces of good? How can you call yourself a good guy? You stole my swimsuit issue! You shall pay!

Apollo flies over and lets loose a bird dropping right onto the Herald's head. He then flies over to the Phyrexian Pie-Eater and humbly requests some apple pie.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

sorry herald but there are no good guys here. only evil and semi-evil here. the good guys are the butt of the jokes and get their asses beat all the time. sorry but the old saying "good beats evil" is bullshit made to comfort little kids. good never wins. now you shall pay.
*asks cateran overlord to seige herald. then to stake him to a pole and burn his ass to hell, where he shall rot forever*

C

Cateran Overlord

However, I do disagree that evil always wins and that the good guys are just the butt of jokes. Good frequently wins, depending on your perspective of events.

By the way, I am not professing to be evil, despite my hiring Mercenaries out to Death Knight or by being a black card. I'm just a neutral party, so I have no affiliation with good or evil.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

The saying is from spaceballs, and its "evil beats good becuz good is dumb." *Gives bird-boy some apple pie.*

A

Apollo

Mmmm. Apple Pie. I love apple pie.

Apollo floats away as if on a cloud.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

yah you like to have sex with the warm ooey gooey apple pie huh. just like in american pie. damn that movie was funny as hell.

I

Istanbul

I like pie. Even my subtitle says so. Launch pie attacks at me. Pie is good. Pie can't hurt me. Pie is my friend. Pie makes me full. I like apple pie, and peach pie, and cherry pie, and rhubarb pie, and chocolate pie, and blueberry pie, and pie a la mode...pie is good for you. Pie has Vitamin Pie. You should bake vitamins into a pie. Then people could just eat pie. Pie would be a good diet. I'd like to wake up to pie. Then I could eat pie before I went to bed. I could brush with pie toothpaste to get the taste of pie out of my mouth if I wanted to, but I wouldn't, because pie tastes good. Some people think that cow pies are pies, but they're not. I wouldn't eat cow pies. Cow pies probably contain diseases. If you get sick, you probably can't eat very much pie. I don't like being sick, but I do like pie. I like pie so much that it should be named the national bird. Eagle pie. Mmmm. I've never had eagle pie, but I bet it's good, because it's a form of pie. Pie is probably what God eats. He can probably have whatever kind of pie he wants, 'cause he's God. I bet he gets cranky if he doesn't get enough pie. All the wars and famines and earthquakes and Rosie O'Donnell are probably because God wasn't getting enough pie. Pie will save the world one day. They could have peace in the Middle East if they'd just have some pie. I bet they have Middle Eastern pie. I bet that pie isn't as good as our pie. Our pie is the best. Especially pumpkin pie. As good as pie is, pumpkin pie is the best. Pumpkin pie is so good that even God can't get it all the time. He has to save some in his freezer. I should save some pumpkin pie in my freezer next Thanksgiving. That's the best time of year 'cause I get pumpkin pie. Christmas is good too, but it doesn't always have pumpkin pie.

I like pie.

C

Cateran Overlord

Oh for the love of god, you got him started again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

sorry, i think he saw how i attack and he went on another pie trip. Istanbul, i will give you all the pie you could want if you DON'T RANT ABOUT IT! deal?

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Because of you and your insesive pie ramblings, I will never find rest. I will live in fear that any time i post you will come on and start talking about pie for 20 min. gah crap, and i thought this was such a kewl name.

R

Riva Iron-Grip

thats tooo bad pie-eater. i actaully like to too. especially lemon merengue pie. istanbul you like merengue pie? ummmmm. the merengue on top is the best.

P

Phyrexian Pie-Eater

Lets try to get this back where it should be. The idea of this post(once i stole it from Harold) is to prove that good is stupid it will lose, and that bad/not good will win because it is smart.

I

Istanbul

Good lives by a code of conduct. Good is therefore predictable, which is a tactical disadvantage.
Evil can do whatever it pleases, because all it cares about is what gets it what it wants. Evil is therefore unpredictable, which is a tactical advantage.

Do the math.

Pie R Squared. ;)