Getting The Word Out (ie: death of CPA rumors)

D

DarthFerret

I will voluteer to try to design a logo, but my question is, to submit it, should I use HTML format?

N

Notepad

Why would you use html to design a logo that would be placed in banners?

Gif and jpeg seem to be the obvious choices, man. ;)

O

orgg

If anyone knows the font the banner up top uses, I might be able to make a banner, myself...

N

Notepad

Its a nice fancy font. What the hell is it?

*Does a Final Fantasy arm waving ruotine to summon the great and powerful ED*

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Ha, foolish mortal! Thou hast instead conjured the mighty Elizabethan-English-speaking Oversoul. Now I shall devour thy soul...

But verily, that font is fancy... :eek:

N

Notepad

He doth spoketh forsoothly, and thou didst shat thyself upon thine board of keys. Tis sad, brave summoner.

Oversoul, cleanse thyself at once.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I've got no ideas for good Featured Threads for today. I'm reluctant to do the "What's Casual" thread because it's been done to death so many times, but that's really the only thread active and hasn't been done yet... what do you guys think?

L

Limited

there's doesn't have to be a featured thread everyday; just enough for people to notice it.. better threads are just around the corner ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I know, but I was trying to do two a week as I thought that's what the majority thought would be a good idea... I guess I was just asking if I was missing any before waiting until next week :)

Ferret

Staff member
Don't worry. Another thread will pop up soon enough. They're kinda' like filler while waiting for more articles...

-Ferret

"will be writing more soon..."

N

Notepad

If threads are lowering in number, I say its time to get out the whip and start cracking it in TCO's general direction. :D ;)