Get ready for Sloppy Shuffle!!!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
The family that was questioned might still get some/a little bit of the reward, it's all a bit hazy right now.

T

train

I don't know that he had a phone, but he might have been doing something related to phone sex...

i really was just surprised he didn't try to make it to a non-extradition country...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Because he was with his own "people" or clan and thought it was safe... and it was for eight months...

T

train

even with his own people - i don't know of any man, that was not turned over by someone when enough money was involved...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
True, but then, that would be why he didn't go to another country... because he was more "safe" at home than somewhere else where he doesn't have a fan base...

T

train

alas - another good point from the web-slinger that leaves me to ponder...

why didn't he just build a spaceship and launch himself to Mars?...

"talk about pondering..."

N

Notepad

Because I have the patent on the spaceship idea. He can't build a tinfoil spaceship until I give express written permission.
:p

N

Notepad

The problem is that paper is sorta hard to keep dry way down in a hole. Trust me, I've tried to build a paper mache rocket ship in an underground lair, and the whole idea just ain't kosher.

Now, if he built it out of popsicle sticks, that would work. I bet that idiot from Europe (sorry, can't find the article about the transatlantic sailor) doesn't have a patent on the popsicle stick ship yet. :D

N

Notepad

Hmm, but popsicle sticks have more durability in space because its cold in space and popsicle sticks have already lived in the freezer.

Chopsticks and match sticks are sort of..."untested" *waves hand in a silly gesture* if you know what I'm talking about here.

Though chopsticks can handle heat, as they go into soups a lot, so if you feel like flying into the sun they'd be awesome. Matchsticks, though, have shown they consistently burn up when put near heat.

Overall result, they're "untested" *whispers the word and makes the gesture again*