Gaffs & Goofs

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not quite the full sentence... from what I hear, with good behavior she can still be out in 23 days from the original incarceration... and apparently, she's getting the 8 days she was out "free" on credit, so that's 11 days so far (3 in prison, 8 in house arrest).

E

EricBess

Yes, but I also heard that she's got a lawyer involved because all of this moving back and forth is confusing enough to be "cruel and unusual".

N

Nightstalkers

Just cast Oubliette on Paris and be done with her. Nobody will disenchant it.

D

DarthFerret

Nightstalkers said:
Just cast Oubliette on Paris and be done with her. Nobody will disenchant it.
Until the insanity of the American Public actually elects Hillary Clinton and she pardons the Oubliette.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I hope she doesn't. I've typically voted republican, but if the ballot is Giuliani vs. Clinton, I may have to vomit. I may have to vote for Nader (I feel so unclean).

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ransac said:
I hope she doesn't. I've typically voted republican, but if the ballot is Giuliani vs. Clinton, I may have to vomit. I may have to vote for Nader (I feel so unclean).
What? No Pat Buchanan to waste a vote on? Nadar, the great consumer advocate, but inane politician?
I bet $10 Hillary would not get the nomination and the idiot Democrats are polling for Gore, who isn't even talking about running.......
But the moron Republicans are gong for another actor..... Tell them what they want to hear, but do whatever you want when you're in office.......

UGH.... :(

Killer Joe

The Republicans can ensure victory of a general election with a McCain/Guilliani ticket.

As for Clinton she'll not get the Democratic nod, not even close. Dennis Kucinich has a better chance.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I'll definitely vote for McCain. I voted for him in the Republican primaries back in 2000.

But, if Clinton wins the whole thing, I'll seriously consider moving to Canada.... and not just blowing hot like some of my friends did when Bush got re-elected :)D), I'll start look for apartments if she wins.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
I wrote in McCain in the 2000 November election..... Oh, how the world would be a different place if McCain would have defeated the idiot shrub....

N

Nightstalkers

I think that's for the best, Ransac. Wasn't she the one who considered taking away guns from the people and banning violence in video games?

N

Nightstalkers

Force her to face the NRA and the worlds gamers.

Wow.... if that happens we'll have such an example made that nobody will want to challenge those subjects ever again.

Killer Joe

Guys, guys, she's not even going to get the Democratic nomination, I can't explain why, just believe me when I say she won't get it. Really.

As for a McCain/Gulliani ticket these two are essentially Republicrats, Republican for the "Fear Factor" and Democrat for the "Logical Factor". They will see the war to the end with us getting a lot out of it and they won't have the government try to "fix" everything like the Dems try to do.

The Radical Religious Right are on thier way out the door, they've given the Republican Party a black-eye and a bad taste in everyone's mouth, these two aren't pandering to them that's why the far right isn't backing them, but if the Republicans want the White House then they'll see thier way to give McCain/Guilliani the nomination and then alot of us Democrats will vote for them and Wha-Lah! Another four to eight years for the Republicans.

However, McCain without Gulliani and/or visa-versa, well, it doesn't look good for the Republicans.

btw - Mike Huckabee? Get REAL!!!! :eek: