G/W Tutor-Wurm

• Thread starter Captain Caveman
  • Start date

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Umm...

I hope you'll understand if I still keep my opinion that they are NOT replacement effects until you can come up with some written ruling somewhere since I have looked at the 6th rules and have seen NOTHING that says they are replacement effects (and we all know that judges get rulings wrong).

Until then... :)

Z

Zadok001

Must... Resist... Yelling... Shouldn't... Say...

_GREATER GOOD_!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It's pretty much made for this deck. You have it all! Rancors, Wurms, Enchantresses, mana acceleration! Throw in 1 or 2 Greater Goods, you will NOT be sorry. :) It becomes a secondary card drawing engine next to the Enchantresses, and turns creatures you don't want and Rancors into dozens of cards. The only problem I can see with Greater Good is that you have Argothians. They aren't _quite_ as good as Vedurans with Greater Good. First of all, they can't be Rancored. But more importantly, you face real danger of decking yourself if you run Greater Good, and the Vedurans give you a choice as to whether or not to draw the card off the Enchantments you play.

I can't resist constantly telling people that Greater Good is nigh-on BROKEN. :) Hey! Stop laughing at me, I'm serious! :)

"'You broke Greater Good.' 'Oops.'"

S

superguy

krichaiushii, if you want to keep your little card drawing engine going, you can try to use Argothian or Verduran Enchantresses, along with Rancor and Faith Healer. The more enchantresses you have, the better the deal is:
2 enchantresses: Pay G, gain one life and draw 2 cards.
4 enchantresses: Pay G, gain one life and draw 4 cards.
Works like a charm, I even have a deck based on that.

D

Duel

Sorry, I already suggested greater good for the deck, but we don't need it becoming too similar to yours.

I'd replace the Moms with prallax waves. They act as enchantments, and also serve as removal until you get your wurms through with a finisher. Oh, and opalecscence, and replenish, and.... Never mind. Just the waves.