Future Sight Previews

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Sprout Swarm

This link leads to the FS Spoiler from mtgsalvation.com

A member of that sight said that his store recieved the common preview cards that they get for purchasing magic product. The card has Convoke and Buyback and creates 1/1 green baddies.

I'd be thrilled over the concept of newer mechanics being reprinted.... if it wasn't for the possibility of Affinity being reprinted in some form. Unless it's "Affinity for Homarids," I'll be extremely upset if that happens.

BUT, that's for the future [...sight...]. Comments on Sprout Swarm?

Ransac, cpa trash man

L

Limited

Not really my kind of card.. seems to invite the combo (Intruder Alarm, Faces of the Past etc). And kinda unimaginative on the heels of a card called Sprout.

But I am exited to see more convoke cards.. wonder what other abilities will make a comeback.

O

orgg

Lab Rats with Convoke...

I think I'll take Wurmcalling still.

L

Limited

More on previews:

There was an Arcana pointing out the Krosan Grip & Return to Dust destroy the same sword.. and there was some *subtle* hinting that there must be something pretty amazing about a sword that can be destroyed twice (so its probably Akroma's Potato Peeler, Future Sights' soon-to-be-previewed prerelease card).

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I like Venser! An instant Man-'o-war that can bounce or Memory Lapse anything!

I've seen these Future-shifted cards already. They have a few of them at mtgsalvation.com, but I didn't want to post them here unless they've been confirmed by Wizards.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
It's Future-shifted. No, it's not the intended frame for future expansions. Read the article to answer any questions.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Nightstalkers

That looks like fun... Oooh, they're finally printing Bitter Ordeal... I can finally name that card in my landing deck.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Aaron's card.

I don't DO fancy picture attachments though. You'll just have to guess!!!! MWA-HA-HA!!!!!!! You'll never guess that it's a dragon!!! HA-HA..... oh. crap... Well, you'll never guess that's it's a relative of a legend!!!!! MWA-HA-...... DOUBLE CRAP!!!!

Ransac, cpa trash man