Freaking Mice!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Turgy: 4
Mice: 2

I think that's the final score. I caught another one Sunday morning and found no fresh poops this morning. The latest one actually fell in a vase that I had set out, so I caught it live. As opposed to killing it, my wife and I drove it to a park about a mile away and released it.

E

EricBess

Spiderman;282016 said:
Holy cow! You need to post more, porqueria! You still playing Magic?
LOL Porqueria is my wife. She watches the boards because she enjoys some of the conversations that I tell her about ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I probably knew that from when she first registered and posted but man, it's been so long I forgot. Sorry...

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Spiderman;282242 said:
I probably knew that from when she first registered and posted but man, it's been so long I forgot. Sorry...
What's wrong with you, Spidey? You mean to tell me that you don't remember this? I thought you were supposed to remember everything.

Oh wait, that's Elephantman. My mistake. :p

B

BigBlue

I didn't recall that was the username... but I did recall the conversation once I saw that link... Geez... that brings back bad memories - the first go round w/ trying to run Scattegories here... At least we used to have a lot more active members then...

Gone are Train & Mikeymike... EB isn't even here as often as he used to be.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Heh, I'm lucky to remember things from last week, let along 5 years ago :)

Yeah, we've lost several people... thought we gained a couple (like BPC), but not for long... at least Al0ysiusHWWW has come back and is posting and participating more :)

E

EricBess

BigBlue;282331 said:
EB isn't even here as often as he used to be.
I'm still on nearly every day to see if anything interesting is going on. I do the daily brainteaser, for example, but I don't bother posting there unless I have something to add that hasn't already been said.

I just don't have the dedicated time to play in one of the Magic or other high-involvement games so you probably just don't notice me :(

D

DarthFerret

I notice ya EB, but that is prolly cause I try to do most of the brainteasers too.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I just don't have the dedicated time to play in one of the Magic or other high-involvement games so you probably just don't notice me
Yeah, I'm still waiting to play in our Points Draft game... ;)