Forum Leaders

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Really? I thought you were Turtlewax Joe! Hmm........ then I don't miss YJ so much. He can go to oink!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You need to get some better memories, Killer Joe.... I never did any wild dancing ;)

But seriously, I miss her too. Heck, with Almindhra gone, there aren't any females here anymore... :(

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I said a dress, not a mini-skirt. Although, I imagine you'd take every opportunity to flash anyone you came across.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Killer Joe

Doesn't the Orgg already wear a breach-cloth? That's a dress of sorts or a shield for our eyes :rolleyes:

I thought Ransac WAS a girl! :D

Spiderman said:
You need to get some better memories, Killer Joe.... I never did any wild dancing ;)
did too, did too, did too!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Actually, I have video evidence wild dancing from a few nights ago.

He was wearing a Tu-Tu....... and a tiara..........

..... and he was covered in molasses.... I don't know why....

...you sick oink.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wasn't me. I was out crime-fighting. Must have been that dastardly Killer Joe trying to frame me...

:D

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
What? Was he also wearing a younger-person suit to hide all of his old man wrinkles? Because otherwise I don't think he could pass for you...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I sent the picture off to FBI headquarters in Langley. They confirmed with 100% certainty that Spiderman is the man in the picture. They also said that the pic MAY Have been doctored, but the face is definitely you.

How do you respond to this HARD evidence against your decency?

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oversoul: I think you answered your own question with the "suit" and "wrinkles".

Ransac: If the picture has been doctored, I have no need to respond.. :)

Except who's been doctoring pictures of me!! Maybe they should check for fingerprints too....

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Well, unirregardless if the picture has been doctored or not, I still saw you wearing spandex and admiring yourself in the mirror.

Ransac, cpa trash man

N

Notepad

Ransac said:
We could make orgg wear a dress.......
Ransac, cpa trash man
Dude, terrifying idea. But ever since he won the award for "Most likely to post while nekkid" I think getting ANY clothing on him is a great idea! Mail that poor Summon Beast Orgg Mutant Orgg Orgg a dress already!

N

Nightstalkers

Quite frankly, the CPA is a messageboard that nobody comes to anymore. The life of a messageboard is usually less than a year if it's not successful within the first quarter.

The real question is why do you guys come back?