Forum Leaders

Ferret

Staff member
Well, that sounds pretty reasonable.

I guess I'm being egocentric again. I've always seen in my past that I've got some of my best arguments from people that think with an extremist point of view. Of course, they're usually the easiest to beat in an argument as well...

-Ferret

"Especially, when their entire argument can be summed up with 'You're a Troll and I hate you!'" :)

H

HOUTS

"There is a way to challenge people with different ideas without spewing out blatantly inflamatory drivel. A while ago, I tried to argue with the house troll because I thought having a discussion with him would help me form better arguments or see a different side of things. Before long, I realized that he wasn't saying anything new or adding any value to the discussion. He just kept calling me ignorant over and over and over again. Then I realized he hadn't actually made any valid point in a really long time - he was just spewing blatantly inflammatory drivel with absolutely no underlying point or meaning"

That's funny, because that is how I view my little trolls here. I find your mindless rants, non-sensical mannerisms, and extreme viewpoints to be mildly amusing to outright LOL!

Honestly, I've never come to this website and learned anything. The ignorance flows, the elitism spreads, and the website hits the bottom of the gutter trash.
Sorry folks, I tried. I can't teach those who are unwilling.

Thanks for the laughs.

HOUTS