Flute what?

J

Jigglypuff

Pariah replaces the action of dealing damage to you with the action of dealing damage to the enchanted creature. If I had a Pariah on my pro-red guy and you Bolted me, the damage from the Bolt would instead be "dealt" to the pro-red guy and then prevented.

(- Steve -)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You could use protection... it's just Pro:Lands has a narrower all-around application than Pariah.

B

BigBlue

Perhaps WotC needs to release a new set: Magic the Jihad:Buffy the Vampire Slayer edition....

I would kill for a paul rubens death ward......

Oooh. Aaaaah. Uhhhhh. . . . .

T

train

I think they're headed that direciton - new card face and all...

And I'm still going to win worlds by running 4 borg ships!!!...:eek: :cool:

N

Nightstalkers

is a Cube more powerful than a Diamond? always wanted to know that

Ferret

Staff member
"If I get both elemental blasts in a deck, and chaoslace and thoughlace, I'll have a red-blue deck that can counter or destroy ANYTHING!!!"
You laugh? I had a deck like that. It was great. I was able to take care of any problems from blue and red - plus, I was able to deal w/ all other colours...it was almost as good as my pure/chaos lace deck w/ CoP Red and White in them! I was able to live for an extra two turns in each round I played in...

-Ferret

"...tragic memories of my first tourney..."

Ferret

Staff member
Have a regenerating creature out with Pariah on it and play with the en-Kor creatures
I will have to dig out my old En-Kor/Mogg maniac deck...combined w/ cards like Wall of Essence (the new Wall of Hope would work too) deck. Sorrow's Path was my secret to causing lots of pain and receiving lots of life :)

-Ferret

"Thanks, Spidey! No one mocks the 'Path!"

N

Nightstalkers

But a Diamond can do so much more scientific nonsense; Cubes have what? Holding beams that transport drones onboard.

Oh, well. Build a deck around the worst possible rares, and the worst possible players to be against. Then you are screwed outta your money.