First you kill off beloved characters...

Discussion in 'CPA/WOTC Magic Issues' started by Nightstalkers, Jun 22, 2003.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Exactly. Of course, they weren't thinking "blocks of expansions" or continuous storyline that they are today either. Heck, even 5 years ago Richard Garfield said AN was a mistake. But it was just the first expansion of the game and no one "knew" what they do now on how to make cards...
  2. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

but who doesn't love a good old oubliette every once in a while.
  3. Notepad Seffy Sefro

>> but who doesn't love a good old oubliette every once in a while.

Would be fun to put 4 of those in a Nightmare deck, to have the Butchers alongside their early ancestors. I love that card, but don't even have one. (Perhaps someone could offer it in a trade in my trade thread?)

http://www.casualplayers.org/forums/showthread.php?s=&threadid=12226
  4. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

5. Notepad Seffy Sefro

>> Troll & Toad has something like 90 or so nearmint commons going for 2.00 a piece.

Do you get to choose the commons you get, or are they random? I would hate to get more Onslaught block junk. I want stuff from before Fallen Empires.

>> I have a thing for the older cards, as well as their art.

So do I. Its healthy. I think.
  6. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Ya man. Go to www.findmagiccards.com and you'll be able to search for cards by the name. Then go to a singles retailer link provided.

You get around thee of the things.
  7. Notepad Seffy Sefro

Thanks for the info, NS. I wil keep it in mind when I buy cards next time. I normally have just bought locally or from Star City in the past.

But paying more than ya have to sucks... ;)
  8. Nightstalkers Creature — Nightstalker

Its also good to shop around as this site allows you to do.