Favorite Wall?

I

Istanbul

Can't stand Wall of Shadows/Vapor. Don't fly, low toughness, don't stop trample...blech.

I'd have to say that black's best wall is Wall of Souls.
White's best has to be Wall of Swords.
Red's best is probably Wall of Opposition.
Green's best is either Wall of Ice or Wall of Blossoms.
Blue's best is...hard to say.

L

Lotus Mox

My favourite wall is Sunweb.

It has won me many games I played when I started to play this wonderful game.

D

Duster

Why is Wall of Ice Green?
Has that ever been answered?

My favorite wall used to be Wall of Stone, back in the day when we didn't really know the rules and a creature could block any number of creatures, God was that thing a monster.

Now I really couldn't tell you, I always thought Necropolis was fun.

S'all,
Dustin

S

Sidar Jabari

Er.. Hello...

Is anyone listening to me.

Wall of Nets. It's better than all of those other 0/7 and 0/8 walls that some of you seem to love and costs the same. And is in a naturally defensive colour.

G

Gerode

I've played Wall of Nets before, and it just doesn't seem to work well for me. I'm not too sure why, because it appears to be a good card. It just seems that opponents find a way around it.

B

Bob

Nice against quick weenie decks. Makes your spells cheaper, and blocks weenies

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Jungle Patrol's tokens! Especially if you make more with Volrath's Laboratory.

E

Ephrils

Wall of Stone is probably my favorite for red. Not many things can deal the 8 damage to kill it. One of the VIPs in my wall deck.

Fog Bank is great too. A preset flying gasous formed creature. What more could you want? Oh yeah, the ability to block everything with it, well a white caare does that too ;)

In my wall deck I use a surprise block if I need to kill something, in theme with walls of course:

Tidal Wave: A 5/5 one turn wall blocker. It's saved me a few times, and has kiled off an Ernham facing me once or twice. Not bad for 2U.

I didn't use my walls to attack though, but they still dealt the damage I needed to win.

M

Mikeymike

Wall of Souls, especially annoying with tricks like Corpse Dance.

Sunscape Familiar has become my second favorite, this guy is better than people realize.

H

HumanError

Artifact: Wall of Junk. Some good as a 2-casting 0/7 and you can do a couple stupid tricks with it.

Black: Wall of Souls, Wall of Souls, a thousand times WALL OF SOULS. I don't give a crap if it flies or not, it's butch purely because it scares your opponent off of attacking. It's not the damage it deals - it's the threat. Piss and moan. "It doesn't fly, it's not worth using." I almost never make a Necro deck that doesn't run these. Too good. Too freaking good.

Blue: Wall of Air. One more mana, kills weenies, FLIES, and is harder to burn than the Fog Bank. Fog Bank's still good, but I'd rather be hiding behind one of these.

Green: Vine Trellis. Not the best wall, but for whatever reason it's just a lot of fun, and it served me well in sealed.

Red: Wall of Heat. Say what you like, a 2/6 wall can be useful.

White: Sunweb. It's just more fun in that Rolling Stones deck.

E

Ephrils

I was playing sealed one time and some kid kept attacking me over and over, the only thing I had that could take the hit and live was a Vine Trellis. It was getting really, really anoying though. So to scare it off I Rancored my wall. Sure trample wasn't useful but it stopped him from attacking with that damn creatue until I could get rid of it :p