Favorite Language? Fivarut Lingeig?

D

dw51688

J'aime le français. C'est la langue la plus sophistiquée et lisse d'entre eux tous. Le français est une langue répandue et toutes les filles sexy prennent le français. VIVE FILLES!

D

dw51688

Ðóññêèé ñëåãêà àãðåññèâåí, íî ÿ ëþáëþ ýòî.

D

dw51688

Ðóññêèé ñëåãêà àãðåññèâåí, íî ÿ ëþáëþ ýòî òàê èëè èíà÷å.

D

dw51688

Uma outra língua romântica. Eu amo as línguas baseadas latin.

D

dw51688

Un altro linguaggio romantico. Amo i linguaggi basati latini.

D

dw51688

Lenguaje del favorito de Darsh. Tengo gusto de él, pero tanto como los otros.

N

Namielus

Favorite Language.
My Bad English.

Otros tengo mi espanol pero sorbo hablondo el.

Oh yea, I'm only in spanish 2 so everything above should be close to unreadible.

!!Me parece quiro lo incendiar todos!!

Z

Zadok001

Yo tengo la tenedara. :)

(Anyonw who understood that, I'm enormously impressed, seeing as I have taken no Spanish and I'm writing that from memory. And yes, the last word is made up, but it _does_ mean something if you deconstruct it...)

English is my favorite language, by far. Any language in which you can drive in a parkway and park in a driveway has to be neat! (Firefighters fight fires. Freedom fighters therefore fight...) Japanese is the next best thing, though. Latin would actually place VERY close to Japanese, being my favorite language to muck around in and memorize sayings in.

Whoo-hoo!

E

EricBess

Zadok, no se que quiere decir 'tenedara'.

dw, no me impreses a mi. Si realmente hablaras todos esos idiomas, lo harias con gramatica corecta. Creo que has encontrado un website que te traduce paragrafos, pero lo haga muy mal.

D

dw51688

I have no life. I ust study useful phrases in different languages

...hello...how are you... I speak a little ______.... Etc.

H

Hawaiian mage

My favorite language is sign language! I know it really well!

Ha! See? I know sing language and it's great!

E

Elrond

I'd have to go with Enlgish as my favorite language because it is the only one that I am fluent in.

After that I'd have to go with Latin and Middle English, I'm having to memorize the general prolouge to Chaucer's Canterbury Tales in Middle English for my British Lit. class and it is really fun to speak and Latin's just cool.

I have taken three full years of Spanish class and can only say a few phrases and most of them I knew how to say before going into the class, so go figure.

I would also like to learn Gaelic and German.

S

superguy

Hey man, you from Russia?
Me too, well sorta, I'm ukranian... but I only talk russian. Oh well. ;)