fave card

D

Django

Dakkon Blackblade. I just like him.
Not in that way, pervert!
He rocks etc...

T

The Undertaker

I have some pretty cool and expensive cards but I don't think anything is quite as fun as the Chaos Orb. I think that will always be my favorite card. The Abyss is a close second.

G

galtwish

Sol'Kanar is such a beating...
but Dakkon Blackblade is a close second (mostly due to CC)

E

Elrond

Three-way tie between Dakkon, Sol'Kanar, and Greven, they're just cool.

D

Duel

Go Tobias Andrion! You beat them down!

Sorry. anyone else remember cards like that?

V

VoLRaTH

so my fav. card must be a giant
and it is

[color="green1"]Craw Giant[/color]

Harthag gave a jolly laugh as he surveyed the army before him. "Ho ho ho! Midgets! You think you can stand in my way?"

H

HumanError

Cards I'll never trade? My autographed Royal Assassin, and my Illusionary Mask.

Favorite card ever? Tie between Royal Assassin and Illusionary Mask. :) Royal's just beef, but the Mask...folks, you don't know what fun is until you play red vs. red, play your Mask, plop about six creatures down under it, and watch your opponent Fireball your Mogg Fanatic for 5 because he thought it was a Shivan Dragon and didn't know any better. :D

BTW, if anyone has any spare Illusionary Masks for trade, let me know. I need two more, and I don't care if they're beat up. :)

D

Dark Horse

I have a spanish ViaShivan autographed by the Artist. The cult still hasnt quite gotten of the ground, but it will, and then i shall rule the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Mwuhahahha;)

P

Plaguelord

It is definately a tie between Ascendant Evincar and Avatar of Woe (I don't have many of the older cards 'cause I started w/ sixth edition but I have a few) and my #1 fav. card is my friend's foiled serra avatar, I couldn't believe it when he got it and I've been trying to get it from him ever since...

For playability you can throw dark ritual in there

Z

Zadok001

I hate to say it but...

Duh. Everyone here knows my favorite card by now. :)

N

nanokill

I would have to say my favorite cards are my avatars and my autographed sol rings and mana vaults:p :p

A

arhar

If you didn't know it by now, my favorite card is Cyclopean Mummy.

T

Thallid Ice Cream Man

Aluren has to be the best obscure combo engine in existence.The errata on the free creatures didn't even affect it. Besides, there are absolutely no cards that make someone discard a whole hand, so it isn't as easy to hose it as it is to screw up graveyard recursion. Plus, it is one of the only combo cards that also works incredibly well in beatdown decks.

C

Cerberus

The card I never trade away is my collection is Saproling Burst

D

dw51688

Foil serra angel. (I know karma, you don't have to say duke)

T

Thrash Golem

Card i'll never trade is my last ditch efforts

i have:

1 foil
1 foil signed (hehehe)
1 spanish
27 normal

and im looking to get more.

its my favorite card too. i beat a replenish deck with it once.