fave card

V

Volradon

What is everyones favorite card? I dont mean the one taht u neseseraly use the most, of course that could be a reason. I mean that one card everyone has they will never trade away. It might be the first rare they ever got or its a alpha black lotus signed by DR. Garphield and all of the world champions or watever.
Volradon

A

Apollo

An unlimited Mox Jet that I won in a type 1.5 tourney. Out of about 25 people there, I was the youngest, and I only lost one game. Fond memories.

M

manchot_13

ok, everyone who knows me knows, no one touches my serra avatar
then, it's

2. Oath of Lim-dul
3. ...

F

FoundationOfRancor

My fav... (in no order)

Sliver Queen
Selenia, dark angel
Greven Il-Vec (okay, hes number 1!!!!)

S

smurfturd

My Beta Berserk, i will never trade it, i do wish they would reprint it tho :)

T

tyger51

Control Magic is my all time favorite card. I love stealing things :) Orcish Settlers is my second because it kills lots of land and the art is awesome :) Volrath's shapeshifter is my third cuz you can get dreadnaughts without sacing creatures :)

H

Hellion

It has to be Wildfire.

I built a Wildfire deck (minus the artifacts and before Kai Budde's) and slaughtered my playing area when everybody was playing green stompy. Wildfire was my first original and successful deck.

There's no satisfaction quite like Wildfiring during the 3rd turn when your pal has Jags, Trolls and Elves on the board. Especially when you're down to 2 life. Hehehe...

F

Fire Slinger

My favorite card is THE Morphling. When I first saw this card, I imediately understood its power. In tournaments, if I can get one of these out into play, I can always when the game. I also started collecting them. Right now I have 3 Regular Morphlings, 1 Korean, and 1 signed by rk Post, the artist who painted the picture.

N

nodnarb24

Tag Guard

My favorite card is the Plague Rat. I'm up to 17 plague rats so far. If anyone has any plague rats e-mail me at brandonwilliams@gamespotmail.com. My goal is to make a plague rat deck with 100 plague rats. I NEEEEDD PLAGUE RATS!!!!(as you can tell i'm fairly psychotic)

G

garfobo

Shivan Dragon, Baby, i have won so many times thatnx to it! and i only have 1!

S

seveninchcowboy

My favorite card is Spirit of the Night. there's nothin like casting a first turn SotN with 4 rituals and smackin someone upside the head with it.

K

K1

SERRA ANGEL SERRA ANGEL SERRA ANGEL

This was in the first booster I opened, and I've loved em ever since. Don't think much of an explanation is really needed as to why. :)

Currently up to 18, with the pride o the collection being a beta one. Always lookin for more, if you've got some you'd like to trade, gimme a ring at al_ellisande@hotmail.com

K1 out

K

krichaiushii

Urborg Stalker.

Honorable Mentions go to Forsaken Wastes and Copper Tablet.

I really prefer many fast games to a few slow games during a Magic day...

D

DÛke

Duel, Counterspell is you fav card :)? It's not that original :) You could have said something like Mana Leak or Force of Will...

My favorite card is Unmask.
I remember exactly what happened.
At MTGnews, there was this guy who had an MM spoiler.
He revealed MM cards one by one. I asked him what Unmask
did, and he told me, and that's the instant when I fell in love with the card. Almost everyone in that forum was against me, say that Unmask is very stupid card, and that Duress is much better. I disagreed.

Look at Duress, don't read the text. Do you feel the power?
Probably not unless you read the text. Now, look at Unmask, you should feel a Gieat Growth, or should I say a Might of Oaks :) You don't even have to read Unmask's card text to feel it's power.

Now, Unmask is a good card, and is played in almost every black deck.

I told them it was good...those bastards :)

C

Cateran Overlord

ME! Mainly due to my insane collection. It currently is as follows:

1 Autographed
78 Regular
19 Japanese
6 Foil

I'm always getting more...

D

Duel

To quote Wakefield
Oh, maybe I was wrong. Rituals or Lotus petal or elvish spirit guid all come in REALLY high on my list. I love free mana...