Fantasy Football 2023

PeterParker

Hey, this is actually Spiderman, I lost my pw *and* email used to register the account so have this one instead. The new league is up here. Let me know if you have trouble getting to it. Also let me know when you want to Live Draft if anyone wants to - I'm thinking Labor Day weekend at the latest.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ok, I got my Spiderman account back. Apparently I did have the right email, just it went to spam which i didn't think to check :rolleyes:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Evenings work best for me... between 8 and 10pm EDT.
Not sure if it matters, though. I think I made this request last year and then just plain forgot about it.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Apparently I'm having trouble getting into my Yahoo account, but sure, put me down for evenings like turgy and yeah, I'll try and work out my login issues in the meantime... :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
Any day is fine with me. Preferably before the season starts, but after the preseason is over.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Same for me. Showing up for the last half of the draft (on my phone, while at work) last season didn't really help me anyways - I think maybe the league has passed me by (yet again...🥴).

Melkor

It works for me too. I mean, I would have expected you guys to change everything if it didn't, because I'm just that important and special.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hope everyone got the team they wanted? I have no idea, I seem to have a couple good qbs and one rb, so we'll see lol

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
meh, I got a couple of good RB's but the rest of my team is fairly bleh...:unsure:

turgy22

Nothing Special
Nothing beats having a 3 point lead going into Monday night and pitting a QB and WR against a kicker and coming out with a loss!
:oops:

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Nothing beats having a 3 point lead going into Monday night and pitting a QB and WR against a kicker and coming out with a loss!
:oops:
Holy Birthday cake Batman, how did that happen........ On Monday Am, I thought that was a big loss.