Fantasy Football 2017

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Once again, the league auto-renewed with everyone, so if anyone wants to do a live draft, let me know and I'll set up the date and time.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So far it's only Mooseman and the first week is less than a month away... anyone else or Mooseman, if it's just you, do you have a date and time in mind so I can set it up?

R

rokapoke

I'd be willing to try a live draft. I'm sure I'll do terribly again, but I'm still willing to give it a shot.

I'm good with weekday evenings except for Thursdays.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So far, two for weekdays, one for weekend, and one undecided... you guys need to talk it out and decide....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Don't forget! Draft tonight at 8 pm EDT! Make sure you've pre-ranked your players if you can't make it!

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Starting off red hot!!!!!!! 3-0 baby!!!!!!! Going to keep it up and stay on top!!!! Ain't NObody gonna topple this offensive juggernaut..... with ranked 5th in points scored...... and 2nd least in points against...

... That's means my team is great on defense, right?

D-FENCE! D-FENCE! D-FENCE! D-FENCE!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I have 30 minutes to kill, so......

1st QUARTER SEASON ROUNDUP (not giving a promise for more of these)

We are 4 weeks into the fantasy/nfl season and we have a clear front-runner in Silmarils, who has the best Points For AND Points Against totals thus far; a combination of good drafting and good luck seem to help a lot.

We have two bottom dwellers in Inaction in Action and The Takklemaggots, both of whom have scored less than 900 points so far. Given that Takklemaggots still have Andrew Luck and David Johnson in his starting rotation, I suspect he is actually just inactive. Someone should punch him and let him know. Meanwhile, Inaction in Action may take advantage of their week 5 matchup to secure the team's first win of the season.

Looking at the new "Power Rankings" points system, Silmaril has a massive near-200 point advantage over the rest of us, which most of us mired right around or close to the 3200-3300 points range. I'm not really sure what these indicate yet, but I personally take offense to only being 5th in these rankings For shame, Yahoo!; for shame...

Team to keep an eye on: Spiderman's Dwarven Miners have been dominating the past two weeks, posting 350+ scores back to back (two of the only three such scores this season!). With Brady and Gurley leading the way for him, it should be tough to get an edge for his opponents.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Melkor

Looks like this week is going to come down to the wire for me and the Stoners. Yahoo is predicting a 1 point loss for me, but they don't know that I totally want it more than TomB