Fantasy Football 2017

TomB

Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Looks like we may have pulled off the upset...and who says I don't totally want it?!?!? :rolleyes:

Spiderman

CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant
Staff member
Ugh, facing the #1 team with most of my good guys on byes... why couldn't it be the cellar team... :p

Spiderman

Staff member
Looks like the only "upset" this week is Mooseman beating TomB... go Mooseman! ;)

TomB

Administrative Assistant
Staff member
It wasn't really an upset since he was favored in the original projections, but yeah, he trounced meh...At least this way, losing by, like, 70, I can't blame the whole Kelvin Benjamin thing for the loss...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Staff member
I meant more by the standings, since you had the better record than him going in... just got to stay ahead of both of you :)

TomB

Administrative Assistant
Staff member
I think it's me and Ransac matched up this week, while you are matched up with Mooseman. I played Mooseman last week, Spidey...;)

Spiderman

Staff member
Looks like Melkor will get another loss, but he seems solidly in first place... won my match by some miracle :)

TomB

Administrative Assistant
Staff member
I don't know I'd call it a miracle exactly, but who the heck is Robby Anderson? :p

Spiderman

Staff member
Wow, Tom Brady tanked but the rest of my team somehow exceeded their point projection! Wooo!

And good thing both me and Ransac had a def go -15 :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Staff member
What a horrible last week of the regular games... my team just fell apart...

Spiderman

Staff member
This is it.... not the matchup I wanted for the semi-finals but it's the most important (until the finals, that is :) )

Spiderman

Staff member
Ooooh.... FOUR points away.... so close.... and of course, this is the week the Eli Manning decides to have a monster game :rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lookie what we have here.... Ransac vs. Simarils for the championship, hmmm? For the 3rd time in 4 seasons, too? The two of us have something of a stranglehold on the title game. I'm even considering charging next year's participant some rent for being in it.

Write/Hype-up coming this week for the finale!

Ransac, cpa trash man