• Unfortunately, a dormant admin account was compromised and some content from the CPA forums was deleted, including several active users' accounts. While most historical content has remained, this is a new version of the forum and only the most recent users' accounts were brought over.

If you try to login and it says your account cannot be found, please register a new account. Once registered, we can reassign your old posts to your new account.

Fantasy Football 2017

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like we may have pulled off the upset...and who says I don't totally want it?!?!? :rolleyes:

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It wasn't really an upset since he was favored in the original projections, but yeah, he trounced meh...At least this way, losing by, like, 70, I can't blame the whole Kelvin Benjamin thing for the loss...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I meant more by the standings, since you had the better record than him going in... just got to stay ahead of both of you :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I think it's me and Ransac matched up this week, while you are matched up with Mooseman. I played Mooseman last week, Spidey...;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like Melkor will get another loss, but he seems solidly in first place... won my match by some miracle :)

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I don't know I'd call it a miracle exactly, but who the heck is Robby Anderson? :p

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, Tom Brady tanked but the rest of my team somehow exceeded their point projection! Wooo!

And good thing both me and Ransac had a def go -15 :rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
This is it.... not the matchup I wanted for the semi-finals but it's the most important (until the finals, that is :) )

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooh.... FOUR points away.... so close.... and of course, this is the week the Eli Manning decides to have a monster game :rolleyes:

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Lookie what we have here.... Ransac vs. Simarils for the championship, hmmm? For the 3rd time in 4 seasons, too? The two of us have something of a stranglehold on the title game. I'm even considering charging next year's participant some rent for being in it.

Write/Hype-up coming this week for the finale!

Ransac, cpa trash man