Fantasy Football 2015

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
:p

Well, looks like the playoffs are decided "already". Kind of strange how the season started out with everyone close to each other (through week 3?) but now there's four teams tied at 4-8.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I guess I got lucky then cause I wasn't there and I didn't pre-rank either...:cool:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
No one was there, no one could decide on a time... but I pre-ranked, and I think Child did seeing as he was undefeated through the first couple of games... it's all hit or miss, I thought I had a good team with QBs either last year or two years ago (Brees and Peyton? Can't remember) and didn't do that well... some players are surprises, like that RB Dayton? Freeman? Freidman? You never know...

R

rokapoke

Some of us attended the draft and lost both starting QBs to injury. Ugh.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like this week doesn't matter too much, the top 4 will stay the same win or lose if I calculated it correctly...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Ooooh.... I don't think Cooks will score 0 tonight... Newton had a killer game and I apparently I left Johnson on my bench inadvertently :p

Melkor

Brees almost did it but not quite. I'm sure he'll be very motivated to beat Spiderman for 3rd place.