Fantasy Football 2015

Discussion in 'General Gaming' started by Spiderman, Aug 4, 2015.

1. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I'm going downhill! Hopefully Ransac won't pick up his first win against me this week... :rolleyes:
  2. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Oh man.... gotta hold off his five players tonight...
  3. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Woo! And did it! And Simarils almost pulled out the win against TombStones... so close.
  4. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I guess Child is sleeping at the helm this week but that's just good for me, otherwise I don't think I would have won :) And it could be Ransac picks up his first win after tonight and TomB suffers his first loss :)
  5. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Woo... everything happened as expected... halfway through the season, it doesn't look quite as even as the standings were last year when almost everyone had the same record...
  6. TomB Administrative Assistant

Looks like I'm set up for loss #2, unless Frank Gore can come up big for me tonight...:rolleyes:
  7. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Man, this week was a disaster for me. Not only did my QBs suck, but Brees had a monster day. I probably wouldn't have been able to win this one even if everyone else played at their projected level.
  8. Child of Gaea Phantom CPA Founder

Actually wasnt sleeping at the helm hehe. As I said at the beginning of the season I like to take all my bye whacks in one week and get it over with instead of struggling for multiple. There wasnt enough players of quality to pick up worth dropping and losing to someone else for the rest of the season. Anyone who played me had almost an autowin situation. Ive really enjoyed this season thus far, and I have paid very close attention throughout.
  9. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Whew then! Glad I got to benefit from it then ;)
  10. rokapoke Man Among Gods

You also got to benefit from all sorts of stuff against my underperforming squad this week. Though my QBs did rather well...
  11. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I don't see my team winning any more games.
  12. rokapoke Man Among Gods

You don't play me any more this season?
  13. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

Both our QBs did well... I think you did fairly well, just one missing WR (Johnson). Your score is definitely better than mine from last week, at least you're not in the 100's :)

C'mon Mooseman! You can do it! Just not against me! :D
  14. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

What a swing! From worst score last week to best this one! :eek:
  15. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

I missed the draft and got saddled with crappy QBs anat.
    I am surprised I got any wins.
    MAybe I can be a spoiler this year.
  16. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

You didn't pre-rank your players then?

Several QBs are out, get their replacements if you can :)
  17. Mooseman Isengar Tussle

The replacements are no better than the starters I have. Just no super stars like everyone else has.
  18. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I figure if they're fairly high ranking (in current Fantasy Points), they're decent and possibly better than your current ones if they rank lower. Kirk Cousins and Ryan Fitzpatrick were available before this past weekend and they were in the middle of the pack on the first page of rankings.
  19. rokapoke Man Among Gods

Kirk Cousins did quite well this week, apparently.

As would I have, had I started Big Ben instead of Derek Carr...
  20. Spiderman CPA Man in Tights, Dopey Administrative Assistant

I probably should have picked him up also, seeing as how Andrew Luck is out for a while...