Fantasy Football 2015

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I guess Child is sleeping at the helm this week but that's just good for me, otherwise I don't think I would have won :) And it could be Ransac picks up his first win after tonight and TomB suffers his first loss :)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Woo... everything happened as expected... halfway through the season, it doesn't look quite as even as the standings were last year when almost everyone had the same record...

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like I'm set up for loss #2, unless Frank Gore can come up big for me tonight...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, this week was a disaster for me. Not only did my QBs suck, but Brees had a monster day. I probably wouldn't have been able to win this one even if everyone else played at their projected level.

C

Child of Gaea

Actually wasnt sleeping at the helm hehe. As I said at the beginning of the season I like to take all my bye whacks in one week and get it over with instead of struggling for multiple. There wasnt enough players of quality to pick up worth dropping and losing to someone else for the rest of the season. Anyone who played me had almost an autowin situation. Ive really enjoyed this season thus far, and I have paid very close attention throughout.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
You also got to benefit from all sorts of stuff against my underperforming squad this week. Though my QBs did rather well...
Both our QBs did well... I think you did fairly well, just one missing WR (Johnson). Your score is definitely better than mine from last week, at least you're not in the 100's :)

C'mon Mooseman! You can do it! Just not against me! :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I figure if they're fairly high ranking (in current Fantasy Points), they're decent and possibly better than your current ones if they rank lower. Kirk Cousins and Ryan Fitzpatrick were available before this past weekend and they were in the middle of the pack on the first page of rankings.

R

rokapoke

I figure if they're fairly high ranking (in current Fantasy Points), they're decent and possibly better than your current ones if they rank lower. Kirk Cousins and Ryan Fitzpatrick were available before this past weekend and they were in the middle of the pack on the first page of rankings.
Kirk Cousins did quite well this week, apparently.

As would I have, had I started Big Ben instead of Derek Carr...