Fantasy Football 2015

C

Child of Gaea

Now this is a team I can work with. Sucks I forgot to put Brady and also all Cowboys on do not draft but I can deal with that lol! Good luck in the coming season my friends!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Everyone like how the draft turned out? I guess mine's okay... I had the best draft last year "on paper" according to Yahoo analysis but didn't do too hot when it actually came time to perform so.... we'll see.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Autodraft, my friend...autodraft...:rolleyes:

I guess overall my draft wasn't terrible, but it usually comes down to injuries, bye week replacements, and just who you pick up off the waiver wire that decides how the season goes...:)

C

Child of Gaea

Nice week one men! If the Cowboys would have lost and the Bears won, it would have been the ultimate opener!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oh man, squeaked by with that one... battle of the two lowest scoring teams this week and I managed to come out on top :)

C

Child of Gaea

I lucked out last week and squeaked by for the win. This has been a good season thus far! Good luck today!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Quite a shootout between our teams this week...You were kicking my butt but you had a couple no-shows tonight that put me back in it, sort of. Now it comes down to Jeremy Maclin vs. the K.C. defense, and I need J.M. to be better by more than 11 points to edge you out...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Arg! Why are my benched guys scoring more than the active players? :rolleyes: I just hope Rodgers can pull it out tonight...

C

Child of Gaea

I dropped KC defense way too late! Two weeks they grand totaled me a (negative!) -26 points haha. Incredible week of fun though TomB!