Fantasy Football 2015

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So somehow when I renewed the league, it imported last year's roster and I can't seem to drop players from my team until the draft is complete - weird. So I may have to delete the league and start over, but still trying to find if I can delete players without doing that.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Okay, I think I got it; at least, I managed to drop my players from last year without deleting the league. When you join, hopefully you'll have empty rosters too.

The invite email should have the link but
here it is, just in case. pw cpa_magic

The draft is auto unless you guys tell me a date and time you'd like to have it as.

R

rokapoke

Well, I suppose the worst that can happen to me is that I do as badly as last year.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All y'alls in trouble.

Edit: Also, Glutton's Manager name is Jaimie, but I thought it was the dummy account.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Nope, it's a real account, the dummy one was Ransac's Dummies or something like that. I don't think we sued it last year though.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
It WAS the dummy account last season, IIRC, but then Child of Gaea took it over when he wanted to join up but the league had already started.

I wonder if he's still around...:rolleyes:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Oooooh yeah... well, I sent the invite to the email listed with the account. I'll ping him here too.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So... I take it we'll all fine with the auto-draft? We just have to set our status to be Ready when we're... um, ready.

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Auto draft is fine, but I will of course prefer a live draft assuming I can make it.

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Spidey said:
]The draft is auto unless you guys tell me a date and time you'd like to have it as.
I'm never available for live so it's up to you guys who want it to tell me when so I can set it up for you.

Melkor

If people are want to live draft, I can pretty much do it anytime that isn't this Thursday, Friday, Saturday or Sunday.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So it looks like there isn't a concensus on when to have a live draft, so it's looks like it's auto. When should we set a deadline for everyone to set their Ready status? Next Monday 8/31/15?

C

Child of Gaea

Im still here. I did very decent winning a couple weeks with a team I almost completely picked up off the available players list. You had picked the absolute worst of the worst for the team and I had to drop everyone and pick up anyone who was left over. I hope for a bit better odds this year!

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure where to set the "ready" status, but the 31st is okay by me...:)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Child said:
You had picked the absolute worst of the worst for the team...
Yay, Child's back! Yeah, it was supposed to be the "Dummy" team and an easy win, so I purposely set it to draft the last ranked players. Glad you managed to do something with it and waiting to see what you can do this year when you can start from the get-go!

TomB: It looks like I set the Ready status for the league as a whole, I guess I see that option as Commissioner. So I'll set it on Monday at 12 noon EDT.