Fantasy Football 2012

turgy22

Nothing Special
I only pull my defense before a Monday nighter if I have a lead and my opponent doesn't have anyone playing.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, Tampa Bay sure had a good night last night... I'm already pessimistic about my chances this week ;)

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, what a week... wiped out by the highest scoring team, but apparently I wouldn't have won against anyone except Mooseman anyway...

R

rokapoke

I would like to point out for the record that I've been up against some pretty unfortunate matchups all year -- according to the recap of my matchup against Spiderman this week, if I played his schedule I'd be 6-2... and if I played every team each week, I'd be 58-32.

... but no, I have played my schedule, leading me to 4-6. Ugh.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I didn't get to see that summary yet, I guess it wasn't up when I checked this morning. I'm hoping to break into the top 4, but with 3 teams already at 7-3, I don't think it's possible...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Bringing TomB down to a 4-way tie for the top of the league at 8-3! Anyone at 5-6 has a chance to sneak in if they go 3-0 and one of us goes 0-3.

One more win to clinch.... I'm looking at you Inaction, Miners and Simarils...

Ransac, CPA trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I'm not holding my breath for my team... me and the Dummies should have switched and I could have managed that team... :D