Fantasy Football 2011

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
As a Bears fan I'm trying very hard to pretend the lockout never ended and the season never happened...lol

R

rokapoke

As a Bears fan I'm trying very hard to pretend the lockout never ended and the season never happened...lol
At least our drafting can't get any worse after Jerry Angelo, right?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm trying to get on, I couldn't remember my login info from last year so had to re-register...

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Nope. Stafford, brees, redman, turner, colston, Calvin Johnson, graham, prater, texans.

Though Tebow looked amazing. My family was ecstatic after that pass!
Which pass an I talking about, you ask? Oh! It's the tebow to Thomas pass.

You know the one! 80 yards!

Scored a TD for the Broncos? You remember?!

It was in overtime! The Steelers didn't get another chance. Broncos won the game!!

And knocked the gd Steelers and their filth out of the playoffs in the first round. The terrible towel can be used to wipe my oink. I usually don't get pleasure out of the misfortune of others, but I'll embrace schadenfreude at the expense of the Pittsburgh Steelers and their fans.

Ransac, CPA trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Had a fairly down week, but maintained first place by the skin of my teeth (who knew teeth had skin?!?!!!). While everyone is technically still in it, it realistically comes down to who has the better week: Rokapoke vs. Ransac, R vs. R, Ohio vs. Ohio.

Ransac, CPA trash man

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Terrible. It's now a legitimate race being you and rokapoke (though I'll be in the lead for the next 2 weeks :))

On a side note, lemme just say that I'm thoroughly pissed about this Super Bowl matchup. In the past 11 years, only 4 AFC teams will have gone to the Super Bowl (Pats, Steelers, Colts and 1 Raiders). I have been over the Tom Brady story and am no longer interested in watching him continue to pad his (extremely impressive) HoF stats. I don't like Super Bowl rematches. We've already seen this game played out. Even if the Pats beat the Giants, this does nothing for me. I'm completely bored at this matchup and, even though I'll still watch it because it's the Super Bowl, this looks to be another ho-hum game.

On a secondary side note, I'm awaiting Billy Cundiff's obituary any minute now.

Ransac, cpa trash man

R

rokapoke

I really really want both teams to lose this game. I may watch it just to sit with friends and watch football, but I'm not sure.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I feel the same way. This may be the first Super Bowl that I just don't watch since I've begun following the NFL. I have zero interest whatsoever. I have more interest in the Pro Bowl right now, and it's not even close.

Oddly enough, this is now the second straight year this has happened. I always try to hedge my bets in fantasy leagues and take players from the teams I want to lose, which is why everyone on my roster is playing in the SB. Last year, I was rooting for a Bears/Jets match-up and both teams lost. This year, I was rooting 49ers/Ravens and both teams lost again. Hopefully, I can once again enjoy the extraordinarily minor consolation that goes with winning this thing.

I think Billy Cundiff is in hiding with Kyle Williams. In a few years, we'll know what happened to him if the name "Lois Einhorn" pops up in the Baltimore phone book.

R

rokapoke

Well played, turgy22. Phenomenal, even if accidental, choices for the championship games and Super Bowl.

turgy22

Nothing Special
Aw. I just came on here to congratulate myself for being so awesome and someone else beat me to it. Thanks, anyway!