Fantasy Football 2011

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I also removed the Can't Cut List since it's recommended for league with 10 teams or more and we only have seven right now.

If we don't get an even number before draft day, I'll create a dummy team.

R

rokapoke

Yeah, so I guess I should take a look at the rankings then...

turgy22

Nothing Special
If you think it will help. I went to look at them last week and realized that I have no idea who's going to be any good this year. I looked at the top 25 guys and felt they all had question marks to the point where I couldn't even decide who my #1 pick would be. Yahoo! is usually a lot better at these evaluations than I am. So I think I'm going to defer most of my picks to whatever's recommended to me and just try to make sure that I fill up positions in the order that I want them and try to get players with staggered bye weeks.

R

rokapoke

Yeah, but you'll be there to draft in person... I have hockey tonight, so no chance of making the draft. So I need to create some method of "choosing" my team.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, obviously no one knows how their team is going to perform now. But you know, based on players reputations from past seasons like Tom Brady or Arian Foster or whatever, do you think your current lineup will overwhelm the opposition or just roll over and die? :D

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, had a chance to look at my team and looks pretty good. I actually got Peyton Manning and Romo, so if they're healthy, QB position looks good. RBs and WRs seem okay so I guess we'll see how it goes :)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
I was online for my draft with turgy22. I am very pleased with my draft, taking Chris Johnson in rd 1 and Tom Brady and Philip Rivers in the next two. QBs have always been my shortcomings in this league, so after nabbing a tab level back I made sure to solidify that position. Plus, I got a bunch of quality receivers that performed well last year.
Let's hope that I do better than I have in the past this year!!

Ransac, cpa trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, I get Peyton Manning for the first time and he's out for 2-3 months. Here's hoping Orton bombs big time tonight :)

turgy22

Nothing Special
I think you should have waited another week before doing that. Meanwhile, I'm going to see if I can keep rolling with half a defense.