Fantasy Football 2011

T

train

My team scored on par with projected - but other team's players had scored above, and Vick choked, not clinched... :-(

turgy22

Nothing Special
My team scored on par with projected - but other team's players had scored above, and Vick choked, not clinched... :-(
:D

That was a really good match-up, though. Going into Monday night, I thought I was going to lose. Vick needed 45, points, IIRC. It was nice to see him come up short.

T

train

It was a great matchup... Though you want to win, I enjoy fantasy when it comes down to something like this. Almost like teams playoff hopes going into the last game of the season AND depending on other Wins, Losses...

Maybe we'll get to tango again... ;-)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Well, It comes down to can Minn's D keep GB from scoring at will?
QB and 2 WRs < 81 points?
Some how I don't see that happening.....

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, keeping the win streak alive! Not sure about this upcoming week, although on paper I sure look good :)

D

DarthFerret

Hmm...look who is back on top again this year (granted a 4 way tie in record...but meh).

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
! week to go before the playoffs and.... meh, the playoff teams are already set, but the matchups are still pending.
I am not in last place.... next to last, but an strong finish would be welcome.
DF, the season is not over yet....... :eek:

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, this season was disappointing. Looking forward to next year...

Say, Mooseman, you gonna set up the playoff league again?

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
Earlier today, I was sure that I had the trophy, as Matt Ryan would most assuredly not score 74 points.
4th quarter, I was praying that Ryan wouldn't have a great 4th quarter.
5 minutes left, I was cussing as Ryan was already at 70 points and I was lamenting my fate to my family.
Just before two minute warning, I received a late Christmas present when the falcons pulled Ryan from their lost cause.

Unless any stat corrections occur, your 2011 CPA fantasy football champion is.....

Ransac, CPA trash man

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Congratulations!

And curses to the bad luck that caused Romo to leave the game after the first possession. Had he scored his usual points, I could have gotten 5th place. So congrats to Mooseman!

R

rokapoke

Congratulations!

And curses to the bad luck that caused Romo to leave the game after the first possession. Had he scored his usual points, I could have gotten 5th place. So congrats to Mooseman!
Hey now, I had the great Monday night showing to "win" 5th place -- Mooseman lost 7th place. Give credit where credit is due ;)

Ransac

CPA Trash Man
All must bow down to my awesomeness in fantasy football strategy!!!!!!!!!

At least for the next year ;)

Ransac, CPA trash man