Fantasy Football 2011

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Right now it's set to Autodraft - if you guys want a live draft, let me know the date and time.

R

rokapoke

Either way, when is the draft to happen? I need to know when to have my rankings set up...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Not sure yet since there's an odd number of teams. Once there's an even number, maybe the last week in August?

R

rokapoke

Sounds good to me. That way I have a whole month to procrastinate before setting my rankings the day before the draft.

D

DarthFerret

Ok, I am in. Sorry about the lateness, but was in Atlanta all week, and the stupid internet at the Sheraton was wonky.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It appears that for Autodraft, all I have to do is change the Draft Status to Ready and it's off and running. So is that what we want to do, Autodraft, or do some people want to live draft in which case I'll need to know the date and time.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I like having the option to live draft. I'm available any day after 8pm and during the day on most weekends.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I won't be doing the live draft, but for those who are, you guys need to nail down a time and date so I can put it in.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
So far it looks like a party for one with turgy22. So I guess you can set the date for your draft and let me know what to change it to :)