Fantasy Football 2010

turgy22

Nothing Special
I get an error: The file you have requested cannot be found. If you have reached this location via a bookmark, please visit our index page to find the current location and update your bookmarks.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Hey, congrats to train for winning 2010 season! DF put up a strong fight the whole way but just couldn't muster enough in the last game... :)

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Train did the near impossible..... Great win.... DF was the beast all season... kind of like the 18-1 NE team

And we have 4 players for the playoff challenge

BTW - 1st and 2nd overall winners get $2000/$1000 bestbuy cards respectively

T

train

Thanks guys...

I'm doing the nfl and facebook playoff challenges - but hadn't seen this espn one... sheesh...

R

rokapoke

Did anybody genuinely foresee the Seahawks beating the Saints? Other than Ransac, our resident Seahawk fan, that is.

D

DarthFerret

I was hoping that they would....does that count? Speaking of which, look at the point totals this week...hmm...on top again! <wink>

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Ugh... a week of upsets... well two of them I consider upsets....
I originally selected Hasselbeck, but had enough money left to upgrade...... not real good of an upgrade.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I did. Mostly because everyone else picked players in the championship round expecting a Bears / Steelers Super Bowl.