Fantasy Football 2010

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
It's that time of the year again! I renewed our league with the same settings as last year.

League #145301 pw dwarven

Again, it's currently set to Autodraft, let me know if people want to live draft...

R

rokapoke

In! And I would definitely be interested in a live draft, but I know it doesn't work with anybody's schedule. So I'm up for Autodraft, too.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Word. Although the Autodraft hasn't been that bad to me the last couple of years, so I think I'll just stick with it. But I can set up live draft for others if people want.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'd also prefer a live draft. If someone can't make it, they can always autodraft, but I like having the option.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
That's what I meant... in all likelihood, I wouldn't be able to make a live draft, but mine will be set to autodraft.

The people interested in live draft would just have to let me know the date and time so I can change it. :)

D

DarthFerret

Ok, all set up, although I saw the message that we have an odd number of players, so that a draft cannot be set up yet. I would also prefer the live draft method, but if the timing does not work out, will set up an autodraft.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
DF: It was only an odd number of players at the time you signed in. If it turns out that we have an odd number of players closer to draft time, I'll just make a dummy player like we did a couple years ago.

You guys who want a live draft should probably start about dates and times....

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
I would think setting a date for the draft closer to season's start would be a good idea...Perhaps about the same time next month, say on or around the weekend of the 14/15th?

Mooseman

Isengar Tussle
Why not have the live draft the last weekend or week of August, since the first regular season game is Sept 9th.

turgy22

Nothing Special
I'd prefer the time be at 2pm or after 8pm, but if everyone else prefers noon, I won't complain.