Fantasy Football 2009

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Man, now I'm glad I got paired with the Fighting Platypuses, seeing as how I might actually be able to beat them and would have been wiped out against Simarls or TombStoners... I just hope my three guys, especially Campbell (QB) and Jacobs (RB) can make up the 40 or so points I need (I consider the two WRs to be fairly equal, although of course I hope my guy gets more). If I lose because I didn't put in my other QBs... (although who would have though Favre would have had such a terrible fan day and Flacco a pretty good one and Orton a fairly good one? C'mon Campbell...)

T

train

I was worried through the early games and mid-way through the late ones that ransac had it... but once his D went negative and my QBs hit 300 - it was on...

Only because of the D-Angelo williams injury was it not a closer game for us...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Wow, I can't believe I eked out a 4 point win. Somehow I just *had* to pick the worst QBs for fan points this week... but I'll take it.

So now it's for the #1 spot!

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Well, I'm sure TomB doesn't mind, but I'm sorry for such a disappointing showing on my part for the championship game. Except for Rice, my RBs were abysmal and barring what Favre does tonight, my second QB position was pretty bad in consistency - Orton has a terrible week last week and a good one this week.

So congrats TomB and thanks to everyone else for playing and see ya next year!

turgy22

Nothing Special
Woo! I won the NIT!

Congrats to TomB. He started off strong, backed his way into the playoffs and then caught fire for two games. No shame in that.

TomB

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks guys...Bout time I won one of these...;)

Thanks for the great season everyone!!! :D

T

train

uh.... oh.... it hurts... so bad....

Congrats TomB!!!...

and to the NIT champ as well... ;)

R

rokapoke

Good job, TomB. Maybe next year I won't blow it in the playoffs...

R

rokapoke

Spiderman;288811 said:
I'm in also.
Don't forget to actually join the league.

Also, can anybody tell me why I have two accounts with NFL.com? I have a "regular" account and a "fantasy" account. Same name. But they're apparently unrelated. Wild.

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I thought I did; I entered the password and everything. I'll go check...

Well, that's weird. I could have sworn I joined and then picked my team... but oh well. *Now* I'm in.

R

rokapoke

I did the same thing. But the system is stupid, so you have to make your entry and THEN join the league.

T

train

Heck - I did the same thing... even created the league last...

I don't think all players are in the nfl's huddles every week... especially not the guys designing the website.