Fake Card: Vernal Gate, 0cc Mana Enchantment?

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

yeah i figured it was fine since i specified non-token.. plus now you cant gain half as much mana..

Turn 1: Forest, Llanowar Elf
Turn 2: Forest, Gate, tap elf for G, play another Llanowar,add GG (they gain 2)play a priest, GG(they gain 4), play a seeker of skybreak (add GG) they gain 4.

he now has, Llanowar, Llanowar, Priest, Seeker,
he has no offense.. fragile mana production, and 3 more creatures before it explodes.. of those creatures, the mana production isnt really exponential unless its a small 1cc creature.. in which it gets you even closer to the 7 creature limit.. all the decks that may prosper from the GG production will need better creatures.. maybe i should specify you may only cast creature spells....

that might work.. it would restrict you.. that way you'd NEED to have a creature heavy deck.

i think one problem is that you can play low cc creatures and still benefit... but if i make the number like 7 or 8 life per creature.. it wouldnt matter...

for example... say its 7 life..

Turn 1: Forest, Llanowar Elf
Turn 2: Forest, Gate, tap elf for G, play another Llanowar,add GG (opponent gains 7)play a priest, GG(they gain 7), play a seeker of skybreak (add GG) they gain 7.
They're already at 41 life....
6 life would be at 38
5 life would be at 35..
4 life would be at 32...

which do you think is fair for essentially 2 priests of titania that can tap for 4 mana.. and 2 llanowar elves (for 10 mana)... 10 mana turn 3.. how much life is that worth... elves can kinda already do that with better cards.