Fake Card: Orcish Juggernaut, RRR for a 15/15 you still won't play!!

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

I think this guy is hilarious... all the requirements for him are ridiculous and would cost you at least 10-13 mana..

Should i make him more playable? possibly making him bounce if you dont meet the reqs..

any ideas?

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
I'm not sure, he seems to "complicated" to really get a feel on him.

But I think that the way effects are stacked, if someone put him out via Sneak Attack and had Pandemonium in play and dropped the opponent down to 0, the opponent would "lose" the game first before the Juggernaught's "lose game" ability resolved.

F

Force of Will Smith

Did they change the ruling so at the moment you hit 0 you lose?
hmm..
Im not sure..
play pandemonium.. he comes into play
"you lose" on the stack,
i guess you could choose to do the damage first..

damn pandemonium..

maybe i could specify "Orcish may only be put into if it was cast from your hand" that might qualify those...
cause im not sure if there's enough space to put "Orcish" does not effect enchantments... or something wierd like that..

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, it's a state-based effect... checked whenever a player has priority or an effect resolves...

F

Force of Will Smith

arrgh.. hmm.. well maybe ill add that line above..
*sniff* with ANY rule theres always a way to abuse it :(

F

Force of Will Smith

yeah i know.... there could be if wizards were to make a new ruling "there's absolutely no way you can get around this"
then it'd work.

Oversoul

The Tentacled One
Force of Will Smith said:
yeah i know.... there could be if wizards were to make a new ruling "there's absolutely no way you can get around this"
then it'd work.
Yeah, I guess that would work... :rolleyes:

F

Force of Will Smith

would'nt that suck though? if a card had a cost and there was absolutely no feasible way you could get around it... that's almost like a creature that can't be killed when it's destroyed :D... how silly would that be?