Fake Card: Excessively White Shirt, :D

• Thread starter Force of Will Smith
  • Start date
F

Force of Will Smith

To be used primarily with the "Excessively White Rapper'

I attached him for people who hadnt seen him..

Attachments

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Since it's a white enchantment that grants pro-white, you probably need additional wording similiar to White Ward "This effect doesn't remove E.W.S."

F

Force of Will Smith

nonono thats the idea... you cant counter it... and the creature gains pro white... which you cant stop... so the +99 +99 and all that ridiculously overpowered nonsense falls off... the only thing you might be able to keep is the haste, possibly...
its also used as a cheap creature enchantment killer.

if the creature enchantment is white, black, or red.

so Spirit Link, Arrest, Stasis Cocoon, Inviolability

Unholy Str, Diabolic Strength, Endless Scream, Sadistic Glee, Paralyze, seizures, relic bane, screams from within, and the tainted creature enchantment with the elephant on it..

there arent many red ones that are very threating... but its white... so ... it lights everything up.. black or red...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Yeah, I wasn't sure if that was the intent or not, seeing how ridiculous it was, but you never know... :)

F

Force of Will Smith

hehe.. very true... although i have a new card im working with,.. i havent got a picture.. but im working with the name

it'd be something gangsta.... like "Coitans"/ It's Coitans for you", Cement Shoes, Mob Hit... something like that

but it'll read the following

Mob Hit [Cost] Enchantment
Sacrifice target player you control. Deal X damage to target opponent, where X is the sacrificed player's life total.

or

Mob Hit [Cost] Instant
Sacrifice target player you control. Deal X damage to target opponent, where X is the sacrificed player's life total.

so you wont win... but... someone will lose with you...

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
Actually kinda disturbing... "sacrificing target player"... that seems more like turning Magic into an actual demonic game that those Christian fundamentalists fear ;)

F

Force of Will Smith

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA... yeah leaps and bounds above a simply pentagram on unholy strength....

E

evan d

I'm curious, how do I control other players?

I dont think state laws approve.

Or is it only me that i can sacrifice. Kamikazi!

D

DarthFerret

I still say you slight the card with Mind Bend to read Pro Green or something and you have the ultimate gamen ender with 2 mana.

Turn one: Plains, Savanah Lion

Turn two: Island, White Shirt, Mind Bend, game over!

Edit: Oops, I did not read the card very well...so..you cannot target it while it is being cast, so mind bend is out....but, here is another though....

Cast EWS, it removes itself, I play fling on the stack....would that work?

Spiderman

Administrator
Staff member
evan d said:
I'm curious, how do I control other players?

I dont think state laws approve.

Or is it only me that i can sacrifice. Kamikazi!
It's a "as-yet-not-viewed" card from FoWS's set... :)

F

Force of Will Smith

Yeah i have some floating ideas around in my head... you betta watchout.. cause im coming home soon where i actually have old templates to work with....plus i have the playtest group RIGHT there...

yeah man.. the only reason the card isnt made is because i need a pic to go with a name....

I dunno about the fling part... i think the card has the potential to do some really screwy things.. partially why it has all those words attempting to NOT make it crazy... plus... people will let me use Sea Kraken and Open Mic and Jus' Kickin it...
If i go totally overboard then they wouldn't let me use it... hehe

but im working on several "targeting player" cards...
im all going to give them cantrips of drawing cards.. so they arent totally worthless..

but some of them raise a lot of questions...

all artwork and names are up in the air but here are some ideas:

Return target player to it's owner's hand.
Shuffles your library, draw a card, then shuffles your library.

Target Player gains flying until end of turn. (this one is actually already done.. called bounce)

Tap target player, that player does not untap as normal.

Return target player from any graveyard to play under your control. You make all decisions for that player.. (this one might actually be playable if i word it so if a player is about to lose the game i essentially control their hand, library, permanents, and um... *ahem* mind.. i guess. It would also have to require a game of 3 or more players.. Many of these require more than 2 players..)

Creatures all players control take on all characteristics of their controller including
power, toughness, creature type, upkeep costs, evasion, and color.
(this one is practically impossible unless you declare what each player is... how tough :D and how powerful... and what creature they are.. Could be funny though.)

Choose target game. You enter that game and draw cards equal to the combinaed number of cards in all player's hands.
(This way you can interrupt a game right in the middle.. and you get a decent amount of cards.. You'll still lose if they want to kill you .. but you at least get a little bit of tutoring.. again a potential card..)

Switch places with target opponent. Exchange control of life totals, cards in hands, graveyards, libraries, and permanents in play. This may only be played in a game with 3 or more players.

E

evan d

The second to last should be given out in a starter deck for all noobs, helping them to play games.

The last one would be great in a deck that cycles cards and take the opponets deck.